• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Luton Town vs. Fulham Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks [5/19/2024]

Luton Town vs. Fulham Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks [5/19/2024]

Luton Town will face Fulham in Premier League action at Kenilworth Road on Sunday, beginning at 11:00AM ET.

Dimers.com's comprehensive preview of Sunday's Luton Town vs. Fulham matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: For exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day, sign up to Dimers Pro today.

Luton Town vs. Fulham Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used powerful machine learning and statistical analysis to simulate the outcome of Sunday's Premier League match between Luton Town and Fulham 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of Premier League predictions.

Our independent predictive analytics model gives Luton Town a 28.1% chance of winning, Fulham a 48.9% chance of winning, and the draw a 23.0% chance of happening.

Luton Town vs. Fulham Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Luton Town Fulham Draw
Moneyline +185 +135 +300

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Luton Town vs. Fulham Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, coupled with the latest odds, reveal the top betting picks to place on every game, including Luton Town vs. Fulham. Our Premier League best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

With a betting edge of 6.4%, a pick from the Luton Town vs. Fulham game is featured in today's best bets on Dimers Pro.

Join Dimers Pro now to get exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games, including the ability to see the pick we have for this game.

 

Luton Town vs. Fulham Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
LUT 1-1 FUL 10.4%
LUT 1-2 FUL 9.4%
LUT 0-1 FUL 7.8%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, which means the most likely correct score can differ from our predicted winner.

Luton Town vs. Fulham Game Information

Sunday's Premier League game between Luton Town and Fulham at Kenilworth Road is scheduled to commence in the USA at 11:00AM ET.

  • Who: Luton Town vs. Fulham
  • Date: Sunday, May 19, 2024
  • Time: 11:00AM ET / 8:00AM PT
  • Venue: Kenilworth Road

 

Our full betting coverage of Luton Town vs. Fulham includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Luton Town has a 28.1% win probability on Sunday, Fulham has a 48.9% win probability, and there is a 23.0% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Luton Town vs. Fulham insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are grounded in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on Premier League

Stay well-informed with the most recent Premier League betting news and our analytics-driven Premier League picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our Premier League futures odds give you the latest predictions and the best available odds on the Premier League title winner.

Ryan Leaver
Senior Sports and Sports Betting Editor

Ryan Leaver has long been entrenched in the world of sports and sports betting, now specializing in the NBA, NFL, college football, college basketball, and soccer. His passion shines through in his detailed game previews, best bets, props, and futures articles for both the NBA and NFL, along with his sharp prop bets for college football and insightful best bets for college basketball. Ryan’s expertise also extends to soccer, where he frequently offers practical betting tips and highlights the bets of the day. 

Known for his keen eye for valuable betting promos, Ryan adeptly guides bettors toward opportunities that enhance their wagering experiences. Collaborating often with DimersBOT, his articles are meticulously researched and offer savvy betting advice, making him a trusted source for sports bettors.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365