• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Lorenzo Musetti vs. Alexander Bublik Prediction, Odds, Picks for ATP Stuttgart Open 2024

Lorenzo Musetti vs. Alexander Bublik Prediction, Odds, Picks for ATP Stuttgart Open 2024

Lorenzo Musetti will take on Alexander Bublik in the quarterfinals at the ATP Stuttgart event on Friday.

Based on updated simulations, Dimers.com’s predictive tennis model (see Dimers Pro for full access) has selected Alexander Bublik as the most likely winner of the match.

“We have used the latest data to simulate the outcome of Friday's Musetti-Bublik match 10,000 times,” said Dimers.com data analyst Greg Butyn. “By integrating all recent updates and numerous additional factors, our prediction gives Alexander Bublik a 67% chance of victory, while Lorenzo Musetti stands at 33%.”

Musetti vs. Bublik Game-Day Updates and Essential Details

The ATP Stuttgart Open match between Lorenzo Musetti and Alexander Bublik is scheduled to commence on Friday at 11:30AM ET.

  • Who: Lorenzo Musetti vs. Alexander Bublik
  • Date: Friday, June 14, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 11:30AM ET / 8:30AM PT
  • Tournament: ATP Stuttgart, Germany Men's Singles 2024
  • Round: Quarterfinals

All dates and times in this article are United States Eastern Time unless otherwise noted.

Dimers.com's comprehensive preview of Friday's Musetti vs. Bublik match includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

Before making any Lorenzo Musetti vs. Alexander Bublik picks, be sure to check out the latest Tennis predictions and betting advice from Dimers Pro.

Musetti vs. Bublik Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used innovative machine learning and statistical analysis to simulate the outcome of Friday's Musetti-Bublik men's singles match 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of tennis picks.

Our leading predictive analytics model currently gives Bublik a 67% chance of winning against Musetti at the ATP Stuttgart Open tournament.

 

Lorenzo Musetti vs. Alexander Bublik Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this match, which are listed here:

Bet Type Musetti Bublik
Moneyline +175 -227
First Set +137 -175

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Musetti vs. Bublik Picks

The strongest edge our model has found in this Musetti vs. Bublik matchup is on the first set. Our expert predictions, matched against the latest odds, reveal tennis best bets in each major market, every day of the year.

Full access to our picks is available via Dimers Pro.

Plus, gain access to all of today's bets, expert analysis, real-time updates, and exclusive insights, including unlimited best bets, props, trends, and customizable parlays.

Conclusion

We predict Alexander Bublik, with a 67% win probability, will likely beat Lorenzo Musetti at the ATP Stuttgart Open tournament.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate vs. insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are sourced from current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on Tennis

Stay updated with the latest tennis news and our analytics-driven tennis picks and parlays all year long. Plus, Dimers' ATP and WTA World Rankings showcase our in-house approach to accurately ranking every men's and women's player in the world, which is updated after each tournament.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365