• WNBA
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Liverpool vs. Wolves Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks [5/19/2024]

Liverpool vs. Wolves Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks [5/19/2024]

Liverpool will take on Wolves in Premier League Final Day action at Anfield on Sunday, beginning at 11:00AM ET.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Sunday's Liverpool vs. Wolves matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Dimers Pro unlocks +EV bets daily. We give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join Dimers Pro now for less than $1 a day!

Liverpool vs. Wolves Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used innovative machine learning and statistical analysis to simulate the result of Sunday's Premier League match between Liverpool and Wolves 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of Premier League picks.

Our famous predictive analytics model gives Liverpool an 82.4% chance of winning, Wolves a 6.5% chance of winning, and the draw an 11.1% chance of happening.

Liverpool vs. Wolves Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Liverpool Wolves Draw
Moneyline -700 +1600 +1000

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Liverpool vs. Wolves Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, combined with the current odds, reveal the top betting picks to place on every game, including Liverpool vs. Wolves. Our best Premier League bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

Dimers Pro gives sports bettors an edge. Dimers Pro subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games. Join now to get instant access and see any potential picks for this matchup.

 

Liverpool vs. Wolves Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 3-0 Liverpool win, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
LIV 3-0 WOL 9.8%
LIV 2-0 WOL 9.3%
LIV 5-0 WOL 9.2%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations.

Liverpool vs. Wolves Game Information

Sunday's Premier League matchup between Liverpool and Wolves at Anfield is scheduled to commence in the United States at 11:00AM ET.

  • Who: Liverpool vs. Wolves
  • Date: Sunday, May 19, 2024
  • Time: 11:00AM ET / 8:00AM PT
  • Venue: Anfield

 

Our full betting coverage of Liverpool vs. Wolves includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Liverpool has an 82.4% win probability on Sunday, Wolves have a 6.5% win probability, and there is an 11.1% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Liverpool vs. Wolves insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are drawn from current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on Premier League

Stay informed with the latest Premier League betting news and our analytics-driven Premier League picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our Premier League futures odds give you the latest projections and the best available odds on the Premier League title winner.

Ryan Leaver
Senior Sports and Sports Betting Editor

Ryan Leaver has long been entrenched in the world of sports and sports betting, now specializing in the NBA, NFL, college football, college basketball, and soccer. His passion shines through in his detailed game previews, best bets, props, and futures articles for both the NBA and NFL, along with his sharp prop bets for college football and insightful best bets for college basketball. Ryan’s expertise also extends to soccer, where he frequently offers practical betting tips and highlights the bets of the day. 

Known for his keen eye for valuable betting promos, Ryan adeptly guides bettors toward opportunities that enhance their wagering experiences. Collaborating often with DimersBOT, his articles are meticulously researched and offer savvy betting advice, making him a trusted source for sports bettors.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365