Leicester vs. Nottingham Forest Prediction and Odds - Oct 3, 2022

Leicester squares off with Nottingham Forest in Premier League action at King Power Stadium on Monday, starting at 3:00PM ET.

Dimers' top betting picks for Leicester vs. Nottingham Forest, as well as match predictions and best odds, are featured below.

 

Who will win Leicester vs. Nottingham Forest?

Using advanced computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Monday's Leicester-Nottingham Forest Premier League match 10,000 times.

Dimers' leading predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Leicester a 53.2% chance of winning, Nottingham Forest a 22.2% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.6% chance of happening.

More: Full Betting Analysis for Leicester vs. Nottingham Forest

Leicester vs. Nottingham Forest Current Odds

  • Moneyline: Leicester -140, Nottingham Forest +380, Draw +300
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-140/+116)

Moneyline and Over/Under

DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Leicester at -140. That means you can risk $140 to win $100, for a total payout of $240, if it gets the W.

On the other hand, DraftKings Sportsbook also has the best moneyline odds for Nottingham Forest at +380, where you can bet $100 to profit $380, earning a total payout of $480, if it wins.

Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +300, which means you can bet $100 to win $300, for a total payout of $400, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored is set at 2.5 with DraftKings Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -140, while FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at +116.

As always, make sure you check all the legal sportbooks available in your state for the best Premier League odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals is a 52% chance of going Under.

More: Free Online Bet Tracker

Best Bets for Leicester vs. Nottingham Forest

 

When you see a πŸ”₯, that means you've found one of Dimers' best free picks today across all sports.

Our best bets are based on detailed simulations and gambling intelligence to help you make smarter decisions with the legal sportsbooks in America.

According to DimersBOT, betting on Nottingham Forest moneyline is the best option due to the 1.4% edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds.

Taking advantage of the edges published here at Dimers is one of the keys to being profitable in the long run.

Leicester vs. Nottingham Forest Betting Guide

Click or tap on See Matchup for more.

 

Dimers has full coverage of Monday's Leicester-Nottingham Forest match, including pregame predictions, top betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Remember, DimersBOT updates frequently, so check this article for any changes to our betting insights before Leicester vs. Nottingham Forest on Monday October 3, 2022.

 

Leicester vs. Nottingham Forest 2022 Match Info

Monday's action between Leicester and Nottingham Forest at King Power Stadium is scheduled to commence in the USA at 3:00PM ET.

  • Who: Leicester vs. Nottingham Forest
  • Date: Monday October 3, 2022
  • Time: 3:00PM ET / 12:00PM PT
  • Venue: King Power Stadium

Enjoy Dimers and want to keep the site free? Every time you register and bet with a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.

These fees help us keep Dimers free for all sports fans. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our featured sports betting partners today.

Want more Premier League previews like this?

To get more English Premier League betting previews like you've just read for Leicester vs. Nottingham Forest, all you've gotta do is visit our Premier League Betting News section. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can produce the best Premier League betting previews available. We're able to do this by comparing our in-house probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) as soon as they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.

While you're here, Dimers' World Cup Futures page is our in-house approach to determining who will win the 2022 World Cup, with our data-led probabilities paired with the best odds on the market.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...