• NFL
  • NBA
  • NHL
  • College Football
  • World Cup 2022
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga

Leicester vs. Newcastle Prediction and Odds - Dec 26, 2022

Premier League action continues on Monday December 26 at 10:00AM ET as Newcastle squares off with Leicester at King Power Stadium.

Dimers' top betting tips for Leicester vs. Newcastle, plus match predictions and best odds, are detailed in this article.

 

Who will win Leicester vs. Newcastle?

Using cutting-edge machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Leicester vs. Newcastle 10,000 times.

Dimers' proven predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Leicester a 37.0% chance of winning, Newcastle a 37.8% chance of winning, and the draw a 25.2% chance of happening.

More: Leicester vs. Newcastle Simulated 10K Times

Leicester vs. Newcastle Odds

  • Moneyline: Leicester +230, Newcastle +120, Draw +250
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-120/+102)

Moneyline and Over/Under

FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Leicester at +230. That means you can throw down $100 to profit $230, earning a total payout of $330, if it wins.

Meanwhile, BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Newcastle at +120, where you can bet $100 to profit $120, earning a total payout of $220, if it wins.

Lastly, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +250, which means you can bet $100 to win $250, for a total payout of $350, if it hits.

The Over/Under sits at 2.5 with Caesars Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -120, while FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at +102.

As always, make sure you check the sportsbooks you have access to in your state for the best Premier League odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals is a 53% chance of going Over.

More: Free Prop Picks

Best Bets for Leicester vs. Newcastle

 

Every time you see a πŸ”₯, you know it's one of Dimers' best free picks of the day across any sport.

Our best bets are based on complex simulations and wagering expertise to help you make better decisions with the legal sportsbooks in your state.

According to DimersBOT, betting on Leicester moneyline is the best option due to the 6.7% edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds.

Taking advantage of the edges seen on Dimers.com is pivotal to achieving long-term profitability as a sports bettor.

Leicester vs. Newcastle Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.

 

Dimers has full betting coverage of Leicester vs. Newcastle, including pregame predictions, free picks, and live win probabilities.

Remember, DimersBOT updates often, so check this page for the latest betting insights ahead of Leicester vs. Newcastle on Monday December 26, 2022.

 

Leicester vs. Newcastle 2022 Match Info

The action between Leicester and Newcastle at King Power Stadium is scheduled to start in the United States at 10:00AM ET on Mon Dec 26, 2022.

  • Who: Leicester vs. Newcastle
  • Date: Monday December 26, 2022
  • Time: 10:00AM ET / 7:00AM PT
  • Venue: King Power Stadium

Looking to join an online sportsbook and start betting on the Premier League in the United States? We've listed the best available sign-up offers in each and every legal betting state.

Want more Premier League predictions like this?

To get more English Premier League betting predictions like you've just read for Leicester vs. Newcastle, all you've gotta do is visit Dimers' Premier League Betting News section. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can produce the best Premier League betting previews available. We do this by comparing our own probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) as soon as they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...