• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Las Palmas vs. Villareal Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [1/13/2024]

Las Palmas vs. Villareal Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks  [1/13/2024]

Las Palmas and Villareal will lock horns in La Liga at Estadio de Gran Canaria on Saturday January 13, starting at 8:00AM ET.

Dimers.com's comprehensive betting preview for the Las Palmas vs. Villareal matchup includes the latest betting odds, as well as our predictions and picks for the game.

Las Palmas vs. Villareal Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used innovative machine learning and statistics to simulate the outcome of the La Liga match between Las Palmas and Villareal 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of La Liga predictions.

Our independent predictive analytics model gives Las Palmas a 38.5% chance of winning, Villareal a 34.7% chance of winning, and the draw a 26.8% chance of happening.

According to our model, Las Palmas has a 38.5% chance of winning, Villareal a 34.7% chance of getting the W, and the draw is a 26.8% chance of happening.

The 2.5-goal Over/Under has a 54% chance of going under.

To make the most of today's Villareal vs. Las Palmas betting analysis, check out the best sportsbook promos currently available in your state.

Las Palmas vs. Villareal Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Las Palmas Villareal Draw
Moneyline +145 +190 +230
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -104 -118
  • BetMGM Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Las Palmas at +145. That means you can throw down $100 to profit $145, earning a total payout of $245, if it wins.
  • Meanwhile, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Villareal at +190, where you can put down $100 to profit $190, earning a total payout of $290 if it wins.
  • Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +230, which means you can bet $100 to win $230, for a total payout of $330, if it hits.
  • The Over/Under for total goals scored is set at 2.5 with FanDuel, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -104, as well as the best odds for the Under at -118.

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

As always, check out all the online sports betting sites available in your state for the best La Liga odds and lines.

Las Palmas vs. Villareal Picks

By comparing our probabilities to the odds listed above, we have identified the best betting picks to make on this game:

Bet Type Our Pick Best Odds
Moneyline Villareal +190
Total Goals Under 2.5 -118

 

Our model suggests that taking Villareal moneyline is the best option due to the edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds.

Taking advantage of the edges seen on Dimers is one of the keys to achieving long-term profitability.

Dimers' best La Liga bets are based on world-class modeling and gambling intelligence to serve you the best possible plays every day of the year.

Don't forget, our model updates frequently, so keep an eye on this page for any changes to our betting analysis before Las Palmas vs. Villareal on Saturday January 13, 2024.

Las Palmas vs. Villareal Game Information

The La Liga action between Las Palmas and Villareal at Estadio de Gran Canaria is scheduled to start in the USA at 8:00AM ET on Sat Jan 13, 2024.

  • Who: Las Palmas vs. Villareal
  • Date: Saturday January 13, 2024
  • Time: 8:00AM ET / 5:00AM PT
  • Venue: Estadio de Gran Canaria

 

Our full betting coverage of Las Palmas vs. Villareal includes pregame predictions, betting picks, and live win probabilities.

How to Bet on Las Palmas vs. Villareal

Enjoy Dimers.com and want to keep the site free? Every time you join a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.

These fees help us keep Dimers free for everyone. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our trusted sports betting partners below.

Conclusion

This preview article has been partially generated using automated processes and AI technology. Our goal is to provide timely and accurate updates on the Las Palmas vs. Villareal game, and automation assists in data collection, analysis, and formatting. Human editing and quality control are performed to ensure the content meets our editorial standards.

Our picks are made thanks to 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods. While our Las Palmas vs. Villareal predictions can help you make informed decisions, it's important that you gamble responsibly and manage your bankroll effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee at no additional cost to you.

More on La Liga

Stay updated with the latest La Liga news and our analytics-driven La Liga picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our La Liga futures odds give you the most up-to-date probabilities and the best available odds on each La Liga title contender.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365