Juarez vs. Pumas UNAM Prediction and Odds - Sep 30, 2022

Juarez takes on Pumas UNAM in Liga MX action at Estadio Olímpico Benito Juárez on Friday, commencing at 10:00PM ET.

Dimers' top betting picks for Juarez vs. Pumas UNAM, as well as game predictions and best odds, are featured below.

 

Who will win Juarez vs. Pumas UNAM?

Based on cutting-edge machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Friday's Juarez-Pumas UNAM Liga MX matchup 10,000 times.

Dimers' leading predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Juarez a 44.0% chance of winning, Pumas UNAM a 29.5% chance of winning, and the draw a 26.5% chance of happening.

More: Juarez vs. Pumas UNAM Simulated 10K Times

Juarez vs. Pumas UNAM Current Odds

  • Moneyline: Juarez +101, Pumas UNAM +270, Draw +260
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-118/-110)

Moneyline and Over/Under

Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Juarez at +101. That means you can bet $100 to profit $101, earning a total payout of $201, if it wins.

On the other hand, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Pumas UNAM at +270, where you can bet $100 to profit $270, earning a total payout of $370, if it wins.

Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +260, which means you can bet $100 to win $260, for a total payout of $360, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored is set at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -118, while Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at -110.

As always, check out the sportsbooks you have access to in your state for the best Liga MX odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals is a 54% chance of going Under.

More: Best Prop Bets Today

Best Bets for Juarez vs. Pumas UNAM

 

Dimers' best bets are based on complex modeling and betting expertise to bring you the best possible plays every time.

According to DimersBOT, betting on Pumas UNAM moneyline is the best option because of the 2.5% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds currently available.

Taking advantage of the edges seen here at Dimers is pivotal to being a profitable bettor in the long run.

Juarez vs. Pumas UNAM Betting Guide

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.

 

Dimers has full betting coverage of Friday's Juarez-Pumas UNAM matchup, including pregame predictions, top betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates regularly, so keep an eye on this page for any changes to our betting analysis ahead of Juarez vs. Pumas UNAM on Friday September 30, 2022.

 

Juarez vs. Pumas UNAM 2022 Game Info

Friday's game between Juarez and Pumas UNAM at Estadio Olímpico Benito Juárez is scheduled to start at 10:00PM ET.

  • Who: Juarez vs. Pumas UNAM
  • Date: Friday September 30, 2022
  • Time: 10:00PM ET / 7:00PM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Olímpico Benito Juárez

Enjoy Dimers and want to keep the site free? Every time you register and bet with a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.

These fees help us keep Dimers free for sports fans like you. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our legal sports betting partners.

Want more Liga MX predictions like this?

So, you liked our Juarez vs. Pumas UNAM betting predictions? Awesome. Did you know our Liga MX Betting News page has a detailed betting preview for every Liga MX game the second the sportsbooks release their odds?

That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds (aka Vegas odds) against its own probabilities to find value in the markets. This allows us to write the most reliable Liga MX betting previews and beat the public and the sportsbooks to the punch.

It's only a click away, so why not take a look around?

Lastly, Dimers' World Cup Futures page is our in-house approach to determining who will win the 2022 World Cup, with our data-led probabilities matched against the best odds to win the World Cup.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...