Jets vs. Raiders Prediction, Week 10 Odds, NFL Player Props Last updated: | Published:
The Las Vegas Raiders and New York Jets will lock horns in Week 10 of the NFL season at Allegiant Stadium on Sunday, with kickoff at 8:20PM ET.
Dimers' prediction for this week's Jets vs. Raiders game, plus the latest odds and our full game preview, are detailed in this article.
Who Will Win: Jets vs. Raiders
Using high-tech computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated the outcome of Sunday's Jets-Raiders NFL matchup 10,000 times.
Dimers' popular predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives the Jets a 60% chance of defeating the Raiders in Week 10 of the NFL season.
Jets vs. Raiders Odds
We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:
- Spread: Raiders +0.5 (-110), Jets -0.5 (-110)
- Moneyline: Raiders -105, Jets -110
- Total: Over/Under 35.5 (-110/-110)
Odds are correct at the time of publication and subject to change.
The Raiders are currently +0.5 underdogs versus the Jets, with -110 at PointsBet the best odds currently available.
For the favored Jets (-0.5) to cover the spread, PointsBet also has the best odds currently on offer at -110.
In a sign of how close this game is expected to be, both the Raiders and Jets are currently at minus-money betting odds on the moneyline.
PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for the Raiders at -105. That means you can risk $105 to win $100, for a total payout of $205, if they get the W.
Meanwhile, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Jets at -110, where you can risk $110 to win $100, for a total payout of $210, if they come out on top.
The Over/Under is set at 35.5 with BetMGM, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -110, as well as the best odds for the Under at -110.
According to DimersBOT, the Jets (-0.5) have a 55% chance of covering the spread, while the 35.5-point Over/Under has a 51% chance of going Over.
Best Bets: Jets vs. Raiders
- Spread: Jets -0.5 @ -110 via PointsBet (55% probability)
- Moneyline: Jets @ -110 via FanDuel Sportsbook (60% probability) 🔥
- Total: Over 35.5 @ -110 via BetMGM (51% probability)
Dimers' best bets are based on world-class simulations and gambling intelligence to help you make smarter decisions with your state's legal sportsbooks.
Calling all football fans! If you are yet to sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook, today is the day! Click here to sign up, and then place a $5 wager on NY Jets vs. Las Vegas to receive $200 in bonus bets!
Jets vs. Raiders Prediction
Dimers.com's predicted final score for NY Jets vs. Las Vegas at Allegiant Stadium in Week 10 has the Jets prevailing 19-17.
Click or tap on See Matchup to find out more.
Jets vs. Raiders Player Props
Who will score an anytime touchdown in Jets vs. Raiders? The latest data is in.
Featured below are the most likely first touchdown and most likely anytime touchdown scorers for both the Jets and Raiders, as well as player stat projections.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you select the best prop bets for Sunday's game.
According to DimersBOT, New York's Breece Hall is most likely to score the first TD in Jets vs. Raiders.
DimersBOT gives Hall a 17.9% chance of scoring the first TD at Allegiant Stadium, while the Jets RB is a 54.8% chance of scoring an anytime touchdown.
Scroll down for the complete list of first and anytime TD scorer probabilities, which provide a great avenue for you to use this DraftKings Sportsbook offer, which unlocks $200 in bonus bets from a $5 bet on any of the below players.
First Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
New York Jets
- Breece Hall: 17.9% probability
- Garrett Wilson: 10.4% probability
- Allen Lazard: 5.8% probability
- Tyler Conklin: 4.6% probability
- Zach Wilson: 4.4% probability
Las Vegas Raiders
- Josh Jacobs: 13.9% probability
- Davante Adams: 9.2% probability
- Jakobi Meyers: 7.7% probability
- Michael Mayer: 5.7% probability
- Austin Hooper: 2.0% probability
Anytime Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
New York Jets
- Breece Hall: 54.8% probability
- Garrett Wilson: 35.2% probability
- Allen Lazard: 22.2% probability
- Tyler Conklin: 17.3% probability
- Zach Wilson: 16.5% probability
Las Vegas Raiders
- Josh Jacobs: 45.3% probability
- Davante Adams: 32.8% probability
- Jakobi Meyers: 28.5% probability
- Michael Mayer: 21.9% probability
- Austin Hooper: 8.3% probability
Jets-Raiders Projected Player Stats
Of the starting quarterbacks, the Jets' Zach Wilson is projected for 210 passing yards. The Raiders' Aidan O'Connell is expected to throw for just 176 yards.
Jets Starting QB
- Zach Wilson: 210 projected yards
Raiders Starting QB
- Aidan O'Connell: 176 projected yards
- Breece Hall: 84 projected yards
- Dalvin Cook: 10 projected yards
- Zach Wilson: 9 projected yards
- Josh Jacobs: 60 projected yards
- Aidan O'Connell: 9 projected yards
- Zamir White: 7 projected yards
- Garrett Wilson: 61 projected yards
- Allen Lazard: 32 projected yards
- Tyler Conklin: 28 projected yards
- Breece Hall: 18 projected yards
- Malik Taylor: 15 projected yards
- Davante Adams: 68 projected yards
- Jakobi Meyers: 42 projected yards
- Michael Mayer: 27 projected yards
- Josh Jacobs: 19 projected yards
- Hunter Renfrow: 19 projected yards
Don't forget, DimersBOT updates frequently, so check this article for any changes to our betting analysis ahead of Jets vs. Raiders on Sunday November 12, 2023.
Jets vs. Raiders Preview
The NFL Week 10 matchup between the Raiders and Jets at Allegiant Stadium is scheduled to start at 8:20PM ET.
- Who: New York Jets vs. Las Vegas Raiders
- Date: Sunday November 12, 2023
- Time: 8:20PM ET / 5:20PM PT
- Venue: Allegiant Stadium
How to Bet on Jets vs. Raiders
Looking to join an online sportsbook and start betting on the NFL? We've listed the best available sign-up offers in each legal betting state, including Bet365, where you get $150 in bonus bets for signing up and bettting $5 on NY Jets vs. Las Vegas.
This comprehensive NFL preview features our Jets vs. Raiders prediction and Week 10 odds.
Our picks are made thanks to 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods.
While our Jets vs. Raiders predictions can help you make informed decisions, it's crucial that you gamble responsibly and manage your finances effectively.
For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.
What NFL Games Are on Today?
The Jets and Raiders aren't the only two NFL teams you can bet on. DimersBOT never stops and we've got picks and top bets for every single NFL game via our NFL predictions. Not only do we provide with you top-notch predictions, but we also have recommended bets for the Spread, Over/Under and Moneyline. Sound good? Check it out now!
In addition to our leading NFL predictions, we also feature the best NFL prop bets today, projecting passing yards, touchdowns, and more against the best odds available every day of the NFL season.