NFL NBA NHL College Basketball Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga Liga MX
Jets vs. Blackhawks Prediction and Odds - Dec 9, 2022Last updated: Dec 10, 2022, 1:35AM | Published: Dec 8, 2022, 9:21PM
The Chicago Blackhawks square off with the Winnipeg Jets in NHL action at United Center on Friday, beginning at 8:30PM ET.
Dimers' best betting picks for Jets vs. Blackhawks, as well as game predictions, betting odds and touchdown scorer probabilities, are detailed in this article.
Who will win Jets vs. Blackhawks?
Based on cutting-edge computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Friday's Jets-Blackhawks NHL matchup 10,000 times.
Dimers' revolutionary predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives the Jets a 58% chance of defeating the Blackhawks.
Jets vs. Blackhawks Game Odds
- Puck Line: Blackhawks +1.5 (-195), Jets -1.5 (+176)
- Moneyline: Blackhawks +125, Jets -145
- Total: Over/Under 6.5 (-104/-118)
Puck Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Blackhawks are +1.5 underdogs versus the Jets, with -195 at DraftKings Sportsbook the best odds currently available.
For the favored Jets (-1.5) to cover the puck line, FanDuel Sportsbook has the best odds currently on the market at +176.
DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Blackhawks at +125. That means you can bet $100 to profit $125, earning a total payout of $225, if they win.
On the other hand, Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Jets at -145, where you can risk $145 to win $100, for a total payout of $245, if they come out on top.
The Over/Under is set at 6.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -104, as well as the best odds for the Under at -118.
According to DimersBOT, the Blackhawks (+1.5) are a 64% chance of covering the puck line, while the 6.5-goal Over/Under is a 56% chance of going Under.
More: Free Prop Picks
Best Bets for Jets vs. Blackhawks
- Puck Line: Jets -1.5 @ +176 via FanDuel Sportsbook
- Moneyline: Jets @ -145 via Caesars Sportsbook (58% probability)
- Total: Under 6.5 @ -118 via FanDuel Sportsbook (56% probability)
Dimers' best bets are based on complex modeling and gambling intelligence to help you make more informed decisions with your state's legal sportsbooks.
Even though the Blackhawks are more likely to cover the puck line, our best bet of Jets -1.5 is based on the likelihood of that happening, according to DimersBOT, and the top odds available.
Jets vs. Blackhawks Prediction
Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.
Dimers has full coverage of Friday's Jets-Blackhawks matchup, including pregame predictions, free picks, and live win probabilities.
Jets vs. Blackhawks Player Props
Who will score the first goal in Jets vs. Blackhawks? The latest data is in.
Featured below are the most likely first goal and most likely anytime goal scorers for both the Jets and Blackhawks.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you choose the best prop picks for Friday's game.
According to DimersBOT, Winnipeg's Kyle Connor is most likely to score the first goal in Jets vs. Blackhawks.
DimersBOT gives Connor a 9.0% chance of scoring the first goal at United Center, while the Jets star is a 43.1% chance of netting an anytime goal.
Scroll down for the complete list of first and anytime goal scorer probabilities.
First Goal Scorer Probabilities
- Kyle Connor: 9.0% probability
- Mark Scheifele: 8.7% probability
- Pierre-Luc Dubois: 7.0% probability
- Blake Wheeler: 5.5% probability
- Cole Perfetti: 4.3% probability
- Patrick Kane: 6.0% probability
- Andreas Athanasiou: 5.7% probability
- Taylor Raddysh: 5.0% probability
- Jonathan Toews: 4.4% probability
- Max Domi: 4.4% probability
Anytime Goal Scorer Probabilities
- Kyle Connor: 43.1% probability
- Mark Scheifele: 40.7% probability
- Pierre-Luc Dubois: 37.3% probability
- Blake Wheeler: 27.7% probability
- Cole Perfetti: 21.9% probability
- Patrick Kane: 30.6% probability
- Andreas Athanasiou: 28.0% probability
- Max Domi: 26.3% probability
- Taylor Raddysh: 25.2% probability
- Jonathan Toews: 24.1% probability
Don't forget, DimersBOT updates regularly, so keep an eye on this article for any changes to our betting analysis ahead of Jets vs. Blackhawks on Friday December 9, 2022.
Jets vs. Blackhawks 2022 Game Info
Friday's game between the Blackhawks and Jets at United Center is scheduled to begin at 8:30PM ET.
- Who: Winnipeg Jets vs. Chicago Blackhawks
- Date: Friday December 9, 2022
- Time: 8:30PM ET / 5:30PM PT
- Venue: United Center
Want to join an online sportsbook and start betting on the NHL? We've listed the best available sign-up offers in each and every legal betting state.
What NHL games are on tonight?
Now you've got the 411 on Jets vs. Blackhawks, see the latest betting predictions for all upcoming NHL games in Dimers' NHL Bet Hub. There you can find probabilities and odds, plus our best bets for every single NHL matchup.
Want a pick for the Puck Line? You got it. How about the Over/Under? Yup, got that too. The Moneyline? Yes sir. And these picks are good, I mean REALLY good. Take a look now!