Jaguars vs. Chargers Week 3 Prediction and Odds - Sep 25, 2022Last updated: Sep 25, 2022, 8:05PM | Published: Sep 20, 2022, 4:02AM
The Los Angeles Chargers square off with the Jacksonville Jaguars in NFL Week 3 action at SoFi Stadium on Sunday, starting at 4:05PM ET.
Dimers' top betting picks for Jaguars vs. Chargers, as well as game predictions, betting odds and projected player stats, are featured in this article.
Who will win Jaguars vs. Chargers?
Using cutting-edge machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Jaguars-Chargers NFL game 10,000 times.
Dimers' popular predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives the Chargers a 76% chance of defeating the Jaguars in Week 3 of the NFL season.
Jaguars vs. Chargers Odds
- Spread: Chargers -6.5 (-107), Jaguars +6.5 (-106)
- Moneyline: Chargers -255, Jaguars +230
- Total: Over/Under 45.5 (-107/-105)
Point Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Chargers are currently -6.5 favorites versus the Jaguars, with -107 at PointsBet the best odds currently available.
For the underdog Jaguars (+6.5) to cover the spread, FanDuel Sportsbook has the best odds currently on offer at -106.
DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Chargers at -255, which means you can risk $255 to win $100, for a total payout of $355, if they get the W.
On the other hand, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Jaguars at +230, where you can bet $100 to profit $230, earning a total payout of $330, if they win.
According to DimersBOT, the Chargers (-6.5) are a 59% chance of covering the spread, while the Over/Under total of 45.5 points is a 55% chance of going Over.
Best Bets for Jaguars vs. Chargers
- Spread: Chargers -6.5 @ -107 via PointsBet (59% probability) 🔥
- Moneyline: Chargers @ -255 via DraftKings Sportsbook (76% probability) 🔥
- Total: Over 45.5 @ -107 via PointsBet (55% probability)
Our best bets are based on detailed simulations and betting intelligence to serve you the best possible plays 24/7.
Jaguars vs. Chargers Prediction
Dimers.com's predicted final score for Jacksonville vs. LA Chargers at SoFi Stadium in Week 3 has the Chargers winning 27-19.
Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.
Dimers has full betting coverage of this week's Jaguars-Chargers matchup in Week 3, including pregame predictions, best betting picks, and live win probabilities.
Jaguars vs. Chargers Player Props
Who will score an anytime touchdown in Jaguars vs. Chargers? The data is in.
Featured below are the most likely first touchdown and most likely anytime touchdown scorers for both the Jaguars and Chargers, as well as player stat projections.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you discover the best prop picks for Sunday's game.
According to DimersBOT, Los Angeles' Austin Ekeler is most likely to score the first TD in Jaguars vs. Chargers.
DimersBOT gives Ekeler a 13.1% chance of getting in for six first at SoFi Stadium, while the Chargers RB is a 49.5% chance of scoring an anytime touchdown.
Scroll down for the full list of first and anytime TD scorer probabilities.
First Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
- James Robinson: 8.2% probability
- Christian Kirk: 8.1% probability
- Travis Etienne: 6.9% probability
- Trevor Lawrence: 6.1% probability
- Evan Engram: 5.5% probability
Los Angeles Chargers
- Austin Ekeler: 13.1% probability
- Mike Williams: 8.1% probability
- Keenan Allen: 7.7% probability
- Joshua Palmer: 5.0% probability
- Gerald Everett: 4.3% probability
Anytime Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
- James Robinson: 35.1% probability
- Christian Kirk: 32.7% probability
- Travis Etienne: 29.2% probability
- Trevor Lawrence: 26.2% probability
- Evan Engram: 24.3% probability
Los Angeles Chargers
- Austin Ekeler: 49.5% probability
- Mike Williams: 34.0% probability
- Keenan Allen: 33.0% probability
- Joshua Palmer: 21.7% probability
- Gerald Everett: 19.3% probability
Jaguars-Chargers Projected Player Stats
Of the starting quarterbacks, the Jaguars' Trevor Lawrence is projected for 242 passing yards. The Chargers' Justin Herbert is expected to throw for a whopping 267 yards.
Jaguars Starting QB
- Trevor Lawrence: 242 projected yards
Chargers Starting QB
- Justin Herbert: 267 projected yards
- James Robinson: 62 projected yards
- Travis Etienne: 36 projected yards
- Trevor Lawrence: 24 projected yards
- Austin Ekeler: 56 projected yards
- Justin Herbert: 20 projected yards
- Joshua Kelley: 18 projected yards
- Christian Kirk: 60 projected yards
- Marvin Jones: 33 projected yards
- Zay Jones: 31 projected yards
- Evan Engram: 29 projected yards
- Travis Etienne: 22 projected yards
- Mike Williams: 61 projected yards
- Keenan Allen: 59 projected yards
- Gerald Everett: 39 projected yards
- Austin Ekeler: 35 projected yards
- Joshua Palmer: 34 projected yards
Don't forget, DimersBOT updates often, so keep checking this page for any changes to our betting analysis before Jaguars vs. Chargers on Sunday September 25, 2022.
Jaguars vs. Chargers 2022
The NFL Week 3 game between the Chargers and Jaguars at SoFi Stadium is scheduled to commence at 4:05PM ET.
- Who: Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Los Angeles Chargers
- Date: Sunday September 25, 2022
- Time: 4:05PM ET / 1:05PM PT
- Venue: SoFi Stadium
What NFL games are on today?
The Jaguars and Chargers aren't the only two NFL teams you can bet on today. DimersBOT never stops and we've got picks and best bets for each and every NFL matchup via our NFL Predictions section.
Not only do we provide with you top-notch predictions, but we also have recommended bets for the Spread, Over/Under and Moneyline. Sound good? Hell yeah it does!