• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Inter Miami vs. St Louis City Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [6/1/2024]

Inter Miami vs. St Louis City Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [6/1/2024]

Miami will face St Louis City in MLS action at Chase Stadium on Saturday, commencing at 7:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Saturday's Miami vs. St Louis City matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Dimers Pro unlocks +EV bets daily. We give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join Dimers Pro now for less than $1 a day!

Inter Miami vs. St Louis City Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used trusted machine learning and statistical analysis to simulate the result of Saturday's MLS game between Miami and St Louis City 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of MLS picks.

Our proven predictive analytics model gives Miami a 63.8% chance of winning, St Louis City a 17.8% chance of winning, and the draw an 18.4% chance of happening.

Inter Miami vs. St Louis City Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Miami St Louis City Draw
Moneyline -180 +450 +350

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Inter Miami vs. St Louis City Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, paired with the latest odds, reveal the top betting picks for every game, including Inter Miami vs. St Louis City. Our MLS best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

Dimers Pro gives sports bettors an edge. Through Dimers Pro, we give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join now to find any potential picks for this matchup.

 

Inter Miami vs. St Louis City Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 2-1 Miami win, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
MIA 2-1 STL 9.4%
MIA 1-1 STL 7.8%
MIA 2-0 STL 7.7%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations.

Inter Miami vs. St Louis City Game Information

Saturday's game between Miami and St Louis City in MLS at Chase Stadium is scheduled to begin at 7:30PM ET.

 

Our full coverage of Inter Miami vs. St Louis City includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

The excitement surrounding MLS and soccer in the USA continues to soar following the arrival of Lionel Messi at Inter Miami.

Messi, widely regarded as one of the greatest soccer players of all time, joined Miami shortly after winning the 2022 FIFA World Cup with Argentina. With an impressive record of over 800 professional goals for both his club and country, Messi's talent and achievements are truly remarkable.

On Saturday, Messi's Inter Miami side is gearing up to take on St Louis City in MLS action.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Miami has a 63.8% win probability on Saturday, St Louis City has a 17.8% win probability, and there is an 18.4% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Miami vs. St Louis City insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are rooted in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay updated with the most recent MLS news and our analytics-driven MLS picks and parlays all season long.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365