• NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Inter Miami vs. NY Red Bulls Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/4/2024]

Inter Miami vs. NY Red Bulls Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/4/2024]

Miami and NY Red Bulls will lock horns in MLS action at Chase Stadium on Saturday, with kickoff at 7:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's comprehensive preview of Saturday's Miami vs. NY Red Bulls matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day. Join Dimers Pro now to get instant access.

Inter Miami vs. NY Red Bulls Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used innovative machine learning and data to simulate the result of Saturday's MLS matchup between Miami and NY Red Bulls 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of MLS picks.

Our popular predictive analytics model gives Miami a 50.9% chance of winning, NY Red Bulls a 26.0% chance of winning, and the draw a 23.1% chance of happening.

According to our model, the 2.5-goal over/under has a 59% chance of going over.

Inter Miami vs. NY Red Bulls Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Miami NY Red Bulls Draw
Moneyline -115 +280 +270
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -170 +138

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Inter Miami vs. NY Red Bulls Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, paired with the latest odds, reveal the top betting picks to place on every game, including Inter Miami vs. NY Red Bulls. Our MLS best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

Dimers Pro gives sports bettors an edge. Dimers Pro subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games. Join now to get instant access and see any potential picks for this matchup.


Inter Miami vs. NY Red Bulls Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, here are the top three most likely final scores based on our model:

Final Score Probability
MIA 1-1 NYR 10.7%
MIA 2-1 NYR 9.6%
MIA 1-0 NYR 8.7%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, meaning the most likely correct score can differ from our predicted winner.

Inter Miami vs. NY Red Bulls Game Information

Saturday's game between Miami and NY Red Bulls in MLS at Chase Stadium is scheduled to start at 7:30PM ET.


Our full coverage of Inter Miami vs. NY Red Bulls includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

The excitement surrounding MLS and soccer in the USA continues to soar following the arrival of Lionel Messi at Inter Miami.

Messi, widely celebrated as one of the greatest soccer players of all time, joined Miami not long after winning the 2022 World Cup with Argentina. With an impressive record of over 800 professional goals for both his club and country, Messi's talent and accomplishments are truly remarkable.

On Saturday, Messi's Inter Miami side is gearing up to take on NY Red Bulls in MLS action.


According to our computer model, Miami has a 50.9% win probability on Saturday, NY Red Bulls has a 26.0% win probability, and there is a 23.1% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Miami vs. NY Red Bulls insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are grounded in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay up-to-date with the latest MLS news and our analytics-driven MLS picks and parlays all season long.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners