• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

How to Watch New England Revolution vs. NY Red Bulls: Watch MLS Online [6/8/2024]

How to Watch New England Revolution vs. NY Red Bulls: Watch MLS Online [6/8/2024]

New England Revolution faces the NY Red Bulls in an MLS match on Saturday, June 8, 2024, at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts.

Fans can watch the match on MLS Season Pass with a 25% discount by signing up today.

Here’s what you need to know about the matchup:

Game Prediction and Odds

Our famous predictive analytics model gives New England a 35.4% chance of winning, NY Red Bulls a 40.0% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.6% chance of happening.

According to our model, the over/under total of 2.5 goals has a 56% chance of going over.

For more on this game, including the most likely final score, check out our full Revolution vs. Red Bulls MLS prediction.

Can I Bet on the Game?

Yes, you can bet on the New England Revolution vs. NY Red Bulls game, with the interactive widget below leading you to the sportsbook with the best odds for each market.

 

New England Revolution is +145 to win, and NY Red Bulls are also +175, with the draw at +250, according to DraftKings.

Ryan Leaver
Senior Sports and Sports Betting Editor

Ryan Leaver has long been entrenched in the world of sports and sports betting, now specializing in the NBA, NFL, college football, college basketball, and soccer. His passion shines through in his detailed game previews, best bets, props, and futures articles for both the NBA and NFL, along with his sharp prop bets for college football and insightful best bets for college basketball. Ryan’s expertise also extends to soccer, where he frequently offers practical betting tips and highlights the bets of the day. 

Known for his keen eye for valuable betting promos, Ryan adeptly guides bettors toward opportunities that enhance their wagering experiences. Collaborating often with DimersBOT, his articles are meticulously researched and offer savvy betting advice, making him a trusted source for sports bettors.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365