I'm in Colorado and want to bet on the Super Bowl LV!
As you may know, the Supreme Court decommissioned the PASPA in May 2018, CO was one of the first states to go live and since launching, residents have bet over $1.2 billion on sports!
If you haven't already go involved, CO residents can enjoy betting the Super Bowl LV from wherever they like within the Colorado state borders. It also means you can access the massive offers from the best sportsbooks in the country.
How do I bet on the Super Bowl in Colorado?
Ok, let's assume this will be your first ever online bet.... (if you are already betting in Colorado you can skip to the best sportsbook offers below and keep betting).
Once you’ve picked your sportsbook by choosing from one (you can choose more than one) of the offers below, simply click through the link where you will be taken to the sportsbook’s sign-up page.
If you would like to know more about each sportsbook before you join, you can also read our detailed reviews on Colorado sportsbooks.
Registering your online sports betting account is simple enough and you can expect to have the process completed in less than 5 minutes. Generally, you will need to provide some personal details to verify your account, which is normal practice.
Once verified, you just need to deposit some cash to take advantage of the generous sign-up offers and start betting!
What are the best sportsbooks in Colorado for betting on Super Bowl LV?
Great question, as this does differ quite a bit from state to state. The good news is we’ve ranked the best sportsbooks and offers below in CO to get you maximising your SB LV bets.
The Top 5 Sportsbooks in Colorado:
- William Hill is offering CO residents an incredible $2,021 Risk Free bet when they join with Dimers. Use the code: DIMERSRF when you join. Hint: RF stands for Risk Free
- PointsBet (who's Head Office is in Denver, CO) will add a $100 bonus bet to new CO customer's accounts when they join and make a deposit of $50 or more.
- FanDuel Sportsbook are running an awesome 55/1 odds for any new customers who bet on the Super Bowl LV. The max bet is a generous $5 so you’re looking at $275 payout if you hit the winner.
- DraftKings Sportsbook are running a Double Your Money promotion for this year’s Super Bowl, meaning +200 (2/1) odds with a max bet of $50.
- Last, but not least is SportsBetting.com these guys are a new player in town and are currently only operating in CO. They have a slick website and will DOUBLE your deposit up to $300 when you join through Dimers.
DIMERS TIP: We recommend having more than one sports book account. This ensures you can take advantage of the best odds, lines and promotions in market.
Want to know more? Useful articles below 👇