• WNBA
  • NFL
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Houston Dynamo vs. Real Salt Lake Prediction - November 11, 2023

Houston Dynamo vs. Real Salt Lake Prediction - November 11, 2023

MLS Cup action continues on Saturday at 6:00PM ET as Salt Lake takes on Houston in the First Round at Shell Energy Stadium.

Dimers' prediction for Saturday's Houston vs. Salt Lake game, as well as the latest odds and our full game preview, are featured below.

 

Who Will Win: Houston Dynamo vs. Real Salt Lake - MLS Cup First Round

Based on cutting-edge computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated the outcome of Saturday's Houston-Salt Lake MLS matchup 10,000 times.

Dimers' proven predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Houston a 59.4% chance of winning, Salt Lake an 18.4% chance of winning, and the draw a 22.2% chance of happening.

More: Houston Dynamo vs. Real Salt Lake Simulated 10,000 Times

Houston Dynamo vs. Real Salt Lake - MLS Cup First Round Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

  • Moneyline: Houston -165, Salt Lake +500, Draw +300
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-106/-116)

Odds are correct at the time of publication and subject to change.

BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Houston at -165. That means you can risk $165 to win $100, for a total payout of $265, if it gets the W.

Elsewhere, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Salt Lake at +500, where you can put down $100 to profit $500, earning a total payout of $600, if it wins.

Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +300, which means you can bet $100 to win $300, for a total payout of $400, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored is set at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -106, as well as the best odds for the Under at -116.

As always, check out the sportsbooks you can bet with in your state for the best MLS odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals has a 53% chance of going Over.

More: Free Prop Picks

Best Bets: Houston Dynamo vs. Real Salt Lake - MLS Cup First Round

 

Our best bets are based on complex simulations and gambling intelligence to help you make smarter decisions with the legal sportsbooks in your state.

According to DimersBOT, betting on Salt Lake moneyline is the best option because of the 1.7% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds.

Taking advantage of the edges published here at Dimers.com is crucial to being profitable in the long run.

Houston Dynamo vs. Real Salt Lake Prediction - MLS Cup First Round

Click or tap on See Matchup to find out more.

 

Dimers has full betting coverage of this week's Houston vs. Salt Lake game, including pregame predictions, free picks, and live scores.

Remember, DimersBOT updates frequently, so keep checking this article for the latest betting insights ahead of Houston vs. Salt Lake on Saturday November 11, 2023.

 

Houston Dynamo vs. Real Salt Lake - MLS Cup First Round Preview

Saturday's matchup between Houston and Salt Lake in MLS at Shell Energy Stadium is scheduled to begin at 6:00PM ET.

How to Bet on Houston Dynamo vs. Real Salt Lake

Looking to join an online sportsbook and start betting on MLS now? Check out the top sports betting promos in your state.

Conclusion

This detailed game preview centers around our Houston Dynamo vs. Real Salt Lake prediction and MLS odds.

Dimers' picks are based on 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods.

While our Houston vs. Salt Lake picks can help you make informed decisions, it's crucial that you only bet what you can afford to lose and manage your finances effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Want More MLS Previews Like This?

So, you liked our Houston vs. Salt Lake betting analysis? Awesome. Did you know our MLS Betting News page has a comprehensive betting preview for every MLS match the second the sportsbooks put out their odds?

That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds against its own probabilities to find value in the markets, which allows us to create the most reliable MLS betting previews and beat the public and the sportsbooks to the punch.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365