• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Houston Dynamo vs. Colorado Rapids Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/29/2024]

Houston Dynamo vs. Colorado Rapids Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/29/2024]

Houston and Colorado are scheduled to meet in MLS action at Shell Energy Stadium on Wednesday, with kickoff at 8:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Wednesday's Houston vs. Colorado matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day. Join Dimers Pro now to get instant access.

Houston Dynamo vs. Colorado Rapids Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used advanced machine learning and statistics to simulate the outcome of Wednesday's MLS matchup between Houston and Colorado 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of MLS predictions.

Our famous predictive analytics model currently gives Houston a 54.1% chance of winning, Colorado a 22.8% chance of winning, and the draw a 23.1% chance of happening.

According to our model, the 2.5-goal over/under has a 55% chance of going over.

Houston Dynamo vs. Colorado Rapids Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Houston Colorado Draw
Moneyline -105 +310 +290
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -136 +125

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Houston Dynamo vs. Colorado Rapids Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, combined with the latest odds, reveal the top betting picks to make on every game, including Houston Dynamo vs. Colorado Rapids. Our MLS best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

With a betting edge of 2.9%, a pick from the Houston Dynamo vs. Colorado Rapids game is featured in today's best bets on Dimers Pro.

Through Dimers Pro, we give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join now to find the pick we have for this game.

 

Houston Dynamo vs. Colorado Rapids Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, here are the top three most likely final scores based on our model:

Final Score Probability
HOU 1-1 CLR 10.9%
HOU 1-0 CLR 9.9%
HOU 2-1 CLR 9.8%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, meaning the most likely correct score may differ from our predicted winner.

Houston Dynamo vs. Colorado Rapids Game Information

Wednesday's matchup between Houston and Colorado in MLS at Shell Energy Stadium is scheduled to start at 8:30PM ET.

 

Our full betting coverage of Houston Dynamo vs. Colorado Rapids includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live scores.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Houston has a 54.1% win probability on Wednesday, Colorado has a 22.8% win probability, and there is a 23.1% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Houston vs. Colorado insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are sourced from current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay updated with the most recent MLS news and our data-led MLS picks and parlays all season long.

Jason Bevilacqua
Head of Content and Communities

Jason Bevilacqua has a deep-rooted passion for sports and has been actively involved in sports betting for many years. Specializing in the MLB, NHL, NBA, MLS, and NFL, Jason delivers engaging game previews across these leagues. His expertise is particularly evident in his best bets for MLB, NHL, and college basketball. Additionally, Jason contributes valuable MLB and NFL props, as well as NBA first basket plays. 

Since joining Dimers in 2020 as the Head of Social and Community, Jason has also made significant contributions to the editorial department, offering daily articles that are not only well-researched but also deeply insightful. His strategic approach and collaboration with DimersBOT ensure his betting advice is top-notch.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365