• MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Houston Dynamo vs. Austin FC Prediction - May 27, 2023

Houston squares off with Austin in MLS action at Shell Energy Stadium on Saturday, commencing at 8:30PM ET.

Dimers' top betting picks for Houston vs. Austin, plus game predictions and betting odds, are featured below.


Who Will Win: Houston Dynamo vs. Austin FC

Based on state-of-the-art machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's Houston-Austin MLS game 10,000 times.

Dimers' renowned predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Houston a 45.3% chance of winning, Austin a 28.7% chance of winning, and the draw a 26.0% chance of happening.

More: Betting Picks for Houston Dynamo vs. Austin FC

Houston Dynamo vs. Austin FC Game Odds

  • Moneyline: Houston -105, Austin +280, Draw +250
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-105/-112)

Moneyline and Over/Under

PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for Houston at -105. That means you can risk $105 to win $100, for a total payout of $205, if it gets the W.

Elsewhere, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Austin at +280, where you can bet $100 to profit $280, earning a total payout of $380, if it wins.

Lastly, PointsBet currently has the best odds for the draw at +250, which means you can bet $100 to win $250, for a total payout of $350, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored is set at 2.5 with PointsBet, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -105, while FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at -112.

As always, check out all of the sportsbooks that are available in your state for the best MLS odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals has a 52% chance of going Under.

More: Free Prop Picks

Best Bets for Houston Dynamo vs. Austin FC


Dimers' best bets are based on detailed modeling and betting intelligence to help you make better investments with the legal sportsbooks in your state.

According to DimersBOT, taking Austin moneyline is the best option due to the 2.3% edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds.

Taking advantage of the edges seen here at Dimers is pivotal to being a profitable sports bettor in the long run.

Houston Dynamo vs. Austin FC Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.


Dimers has full coverage of this week's Houston-Austin matchup, including pregame predictions, free betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates frequently, so keep checking this article for any changes to our betting insights before Houston vs. Austin on Saturday May 27, 2023.


Houston Dynamo vs. Austin FC 2023

Saturday's action between Houston and Austin in MLS at Shell Energy Stadium is scheduled to begin at 8:30PM ET.

  • Who: Houston Dynamo vs. Austin FC
  • Date: Saturday May 27, 2023
  • Time: 8:30PM ET / 5:30PM PT
  • Venue: Shell Energy Stadium

Enjoy Dimers and want to keep the site free? Every time you register and bet with a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.

These fees help us keep Dimers free for all sports fans. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our featured sports betting partners today.

Make Smarter Sports Betting Decisions with Dimers

Dimers' predictions are based on 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods.

While these Houston vs. Austin predictions can help you make informed decisions, it's crucial that you gamble responsibly and manage your finances effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Want More MLS Previews Like This?

So, you liked our Houston vs. Austin betting analysis? Awesome. Did you know our MLS Betting News page has a comprehensive betting preview for every MLS match as soon as the sportsbooks release their odds?

That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds against its own probabilities to find edges in the markets, which allows us to write the most authoritative MLS betting previews and get the jump on the public and the sportsbooks.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered in 2022
icon 2,700,000+
Visit our partners