• WNBA
  • NFL
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Guadalajara vs. Queretaro Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [4/20/2024]

Guadalajara vs. Queretaro Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [4/20/2024]

Guadalajara and Queretaro will meet in the Liga MX playoffs at Estadio AKRON on Saturday, starting at 9:05PM ET.

Dimers.com's comprehensive preview of Saturday's Guadalajara vs. Queretaro matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

THIS WEEK ONLY: Use the code DIMERSANNUAL at checkout to get 20% off an annual Dimers Pro subscription. Join now and get instant access to all our Liga MX insights.

Guadalajara vs. Queretaro Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used advanced machine learning and statistics to simulate the outcome of Saturday's Liga MX game between Guadalajara and Queretaro 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of Liga MX picks.

Our famous predictive analytics model currently gives Guadalajara a 57.8% chance of winning, Queretaro an 18.7% chance of winning, and the draw a 23.5% chance of happening.

According to our model, the 2.5-goal over/under also has a 51% chance of going under.

Guadalajara vs. Queretaro Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Guadalajara Queretaro Draw
Moneyline -175 +490 +330
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -130 +100

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Guadalajara vs. Queretaro Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, coupled with the best odds, reveal the top betting picks to make on every game, including Guadalajara vs. Queretaro. Our best Liga MX bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

Dimers Pro gives sports bettors an edge. Through Dimers Pro, we give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join now to find any potential picks for this matchup.

EXCLUSIVE: Save $50 on an annual subscription for a limited time only by using code DIMERSANNUAL at the Dimers Pro checkout.

 

Guadalajara vs. Queretaro Correct Score Prediction

As well as providing probabilities on the moneyline and over/under, our model has determined just how likely each final score is, with the top three most likely presented below:

Score Probability
1-0 Guadalajara win 12.65%
1-1 Draw 11.13%
2-0 Guadalajara win 11.03%

Guadalajara vs. Queretaro Game Information

Saturday's matchup between Guadalajara and Queretaro at Estadio AKRON is scheduled to begin at 9:05PM ET.

  • Who: Guadalajara vs. Queretaro
  • Date: Saturday, April 20, 2024
  • Time: 9:05PM ET / 6:05PM PT
  • Venue: Estadio AKRON

 

Our full betting coverage of Guadalajara vs. Queretaro includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Guadalajara has a 57.8% win probability on Saturday, Queretaro has an 18.7% win probability, and there is a 23.5% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Guadalajara vs. Queretaro insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are rooted in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on Liga MX

Stay up-to-date with the most recent Liga MX news and our data-led Liga MX picks and parlays all season long.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365