• WNBA
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Guadalajara vs. Club America Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [5/15/2024]

Guadalajara vs. Club America Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [5/15/2024]

Guadalajara will square off with Club America in the Liga MX playoffs at Estadio AKRON on Wednesday, starting at 10:05PM ET.

Dimers.com's comprehensive preview of Wednesday's Guadalajara vs. Club America matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Dimers Pro unlocks +EV bets daily. We give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join Dimers Pro now for less than $1 a day!

Guadalajara vs. Club America Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used advanced machine learning and statistics to simulate the result of Wednesday's Liga MX game between Guadalajara and Club America 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of Liga MX predictions.

Our leading predictive analytics model currently gives Guadalajara a 29.4% chance of winning, Club America a 42.4% chance of winning, and the draw a 28.2% chance of happening.

According to our model, the 2.5-goal over/under also has a 60% chance of going under.

Guadalajara vs. Club America Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Guadalajara Club America Draw
Moneyline +230 +135 +210
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals +115 -148

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Guadalajara vs. Club America Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, coupled with the best odds, reveal the top betting picks to make on every game, including Guadalajara vs. Club America. Our Liga MX best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

Improve your odds with Dimers Pro. Dimers Pro subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games. Join now to get instant access and see any potential picks for this matchup.

 

Guadalajara vs. Club America Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
GUA 1-1 AME 13.1%
GUA 0-1 AME 13%
GUA 1-0 AME 10.3%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, meaning the most likely correct score can differ from our predicted winner.

Guadalajara vs. Club America Game Information

Wednesday's matchup between Guadalajara and Club America at Estadio AKRON is scheduled to commence at 10:05PM ET.

  • Who: Guadalajara vs. Club America
  • Date: Wednesday, May 15, 2024
  • Time: 10:05PM ET / 7:05PM PT
  • Venue: Estadio AKRON

 

Our full coverage of Guadalajara vs. Club America includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Guadalajara has a 29.4% win probability on Wednesday, Club America has a 42.4% win probability, and there is a 28.2% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Guadalajara vs. Club America insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are rooted in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on Liga MX

Stay updated with the most recent Liga MX news and our data-led Liga MX picks and parlays all season long.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365