• WNBA
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Granada vs. Celta Vigo Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [5/19/2024]

Granada vs. Celta Vigo Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [5/19/2024]

Granada will take on Celta Vigo in La Liga action at Estadio Nuevo Los Cármenes on Sunday, starting at 1:00PM ET.

Dimers.com's full preview of Sunday's Granada vs. Celta Vigo matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: For exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day, sign up to Dimers Pro today.

Granada vs. Celta Vigo Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used advanced machine learning and data to simulate the outcome of Sunday's La Liga match between Granada and Celta Vigo 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of La Liga picks.

Our leading predictive analytics model currently gives Granada a 28.3% chance of winning, Celta Vigo a 45.9% chance of winning, and the draw a 25.8% chance of happening.

According to our model, the over/under total of 2.5 goals has a 52% chance of going under.

Granada vs. Celta Vigo Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Granada Celta Vigo Draw
Moneyline +300 +100 +250
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -110 -110

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Granada vs. Celta Vigo Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, paired with the best odds, reveal the top betting picks for every game, including Granada vs. Celta Vigo. Our La Liga best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

With an edge of 3.3%, a pick from the Granada vs. Celta Vigo game is featured in today's best bets on Dimers Pro.

Dimers Pro subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games. Join now to get instant access and see the pick we have for this game.

 

Granada vs. Celta Vigo Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
GCF 1-1 CLV 12.3%
GCF 0-1 CLV 11%
GCF 1-2 CLV 9.2%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, meaning the most likely correct score can differ from our predicted winner.

Granada vs. Celta Vigo Game Information

Sunday's La Liga action between Granada and Celta Vigo at Estadio Nuevo Los Cármenes is scheduled to start in the United States at 1:00PM ET.

  • Who: Granada vs. Celta Vigo
  • Date: Sunday, May 19, 2024
  • Time: 1:00PM ET / 10:00AM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Nuevo Los Cármenes

 

Our full coverage of Granada vs. Celta Vigo includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live scores.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Granada has a 28.3% win probability on Sunday, Celta Vigo has a 45.9% win probability, and there is a 25.8% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Granada vs. Celta Vigo insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are drawn from current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on La Liga

Stay updated with the latest La Liga news and our data-led La Liga picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our La Liga futures odds give you the most up-to-date numbers and the best available odds on each La Liga title contender.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365