NFL NBA NHL College Basketball Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga Liga MX
Golden Knights vs. Devils Prediction and Odds - Jan 24, 2023Last updated: Jan 25, 2023, 12:35AM | Published: Jan 23, 2023, 6:21PM
NHL action continues on Tuesday at 7:30PM ET as the Vegas Golden Knights take on the New Jersey Devils at Prudential Center.
Dimers' top betting picks for Golden Knights vs. Devils, as well as game predictions, betting odds and touchdown scorer probabilities, are featured in this article.
Who will win Golden Knights vs. Devils?
Based on trusted machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Tuesday's Golden Knights-Devils NHL matchup 10,000 times.
Dimers' popular predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives the Devils a 58% chance of getting the W against the Golden Knights.
Golden Knights vs. Devils Game Odds
- Puck Line: Devils -1.5 (+145), Golden Knights +1.5 (-165)
- Moneyline: Devils -170, Golden Knights +150
- Total: Over/Under 6.5 (+105/-120)
Puck Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Devils are listed as -1.5 favorites against the Golden Knights, with +145 at DraftKings Sportsbook the best odds currently available.
For the underdog Golden Knights (+1.5) to cover the puck line, BetMGM has the best odds currently on offer at -165.
DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Devils at -170. That means you can risk $170 to win $100, for a total payout of $270, if they get the W.
Elsewhere, PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for the Golden Knights at +150, where you can bet $100 to profit $150, earning a total payout of $250, if they win.
According to DimersBOT, the Golden Knights (+1.5) are a 65% chance of covering the puck line, while the Over/Under total of 6.5 goals is a 55% chance of going Under.
More: Free Prop Picks
Best Bets for Golden Knights vs. Devils
- Puck Line: Golden Knights +1.5 @ -165 via BetMGM (65% probability)
- Moneyline: Golden Knights @ +150 via PointsBet (2.5% edge)
- Total: Under 6.5 @ -120 via BetMGM (55% probability)
Our best bets are based on complex simulations and gambling expertise to help you make better investments with your state's legal sportsbooks.
While the Devils are more likely to win the game, according to DimersBOT, betting on the Golden Knights moneyline is the best option due to the 2.5% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds currently on offer.
Taking advantage of the edges seen on Dimers.com is crucial to achieving long-term profitability.
Golden Knights vs. Devils Prediction
Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.
Dimers has full betting coverage of Tuesday's Golden Knights-Devils matchup, including pregame predictions, computer picks, and live scores.
Golden Knights vs. Devils Player Props
Who will score the first goal in Golden Knights vs. Devils? The data is in.
Featured below are the most likely first goal and most likely anytime goal scorers for both the Golden Knights and Devils.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you discover the best prop picks for Tuesday's game.
According to DimersBOT, New Jersey's Jack Hughes is most likely to score the first goal in Golden Knights vs. Devils.
DimersBOT gives Hughes a 9.5% chance of scoring the first goal at Prudential Center, while the Devils star is a 47.5% chance of netting an anytime goal.
Scroll down for our complete list of first and anytime goal scorer probabilities.
First Goal Scorer Probabilities
Vegas Golden Knights
- Jack Eichel: 7.5% probability
- Jonathan Marchessault: 6.6% probability
- Paul Cotter: 5.6% probability
- Reilly Smith: 4.4% probability
- Chandler Stephenson: 4.1% probability
New Jersey Devils
- Jack Hughes: 9.5% probability
- Jesper Bratt: 5.2% probability
- Nico Hischier: 4.5% probability
- Yegor Sharangovich: 4.0% probability
- Dawson Mercer: 3.6% probability
Anytime Goal Scorer Probabilities
Vegas Golden Knights
- Jack Eichel: 38.5% probability
- Jonathan Marchessault: 32.0% probability
- Paul Cotter: 30.2% probability
- Reilly Smith: 23.4% probability
- Chandler Stephenson: 21.8% probability
New Jersey Devils
- Jack Hughes: 47.5% probability
- Jesper Bratt: 29.3% probability
- Nico Hischier: 24.9% probability
- Yegor Sharangovich: 21.3% probability
- Dawson Mercer: 19.1% probability
Remember, DimersBOT updates often, so refresh this article for the latest betting analysis ahead of Golden Knights vs. Devils on Tuesday January 24, 2023.
Golden Knights vs. Devils 2023 Game Info
Tuesday's game between the Devils and Golden Knights at Prudential Center is scheduled to commence at 7:30PM ET.
- Who: Vegas Golden Knights vs. New Jersey Devils
- Date: Tuesday January 24, 2023
- Time: 7:30PM ET / 4:30PM PT
- Venue: Prudential Center
What NHL games are on tonight?
Now you've got the 411 on Golden Knights vs. Devils, take a look at the latest betting analysis for all upcoming NHL games in our NHL Bet Hub. There you can find probabilities and odds, and our best bets for every single NHL matchup.
Want a pick for the Puck Line? You got it. How about the Over/Under? Yup, got that too. The Moneyline? Yes sir. And these picks are good, I mean REALLY good. Take a look now!