Girona vs. Real Sociedad Prediction and Odds - Oct 2, 2022

La Liga action continues on Sunday at 12:30PM ET as Real Sociedad squares off with Girona at Estadi Municipal de Montilivi.

Dimers' top betting tips for Girona vs. Real Sociedad, plus match predictions and best odds, are featured below.

 

Who will win Girona vs. Real Sociedad?

Based on trusted machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Girona-Real Sociedad La Liga match 10,000 times.

Dimers' proven predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Girona a 30.2% chance of winning, Real Sociedad a 42.0% chance of winning, and the draw a 27.8% chance of happening.

More: Full Betting Analysis for Girona vs. Real Sociedad

Girona vs. Real Sociedad Current Odds

  • Moneyline: Girona +240, Real Sociedad +135, Draw +210
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (+132/-154)

Moneyline and Over/Under

Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Girona at +240. That means you can bet $100 to profit $240, earning a total payout of $340, if it wins.

Elsewhere, BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Real Sociedad at +135, where you can bet $100 to profit $135, earning a total payout of $235, if it wins.

Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +210, which means you can bet $100 to win $210, for a total payout of $310, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +132, while Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at -154.

As always, make sure you check all of the legal sportbooks that are available in your state for the best La Liga odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals is a 59% chance of going Under.

More: Best Bets Today for All Major Sports

Best Bets for Girona vs. Real Sociedad

 

Dimers' best bets are based on complex modeling and wagering expertise to serve you the best possible plays 24/7.

According to DimersBOT, taking Girona moneyline is the best option because of the edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds.

Taking advantage of the edges published on Dimers.com is one of the keys to being a profitable sports bettor in the long run.

Despite the Under being more likely to hit on this occasion, Over 2.5 is our best bet owing to the better odds (+132) that are available from FanDuel Sportsbook.

Girona vs. Real Sociedad Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.

 

Dimers has full coverage of Sunday's Girona-Real Sociedad match, including pregame predictions, computer picks, and live updates.

Remember, DimersBOT updates often, so check this page for any changes to our betting insights ahead of Girona vs. Real Sociedad on Sunday October 2, 2022.

 

Girona vs. Real Sociedad 2022 Match Info

Sunday's action between Girona and Real Sociedad at Estadi Municipal de Montilivi is scheduled to start in the United States at 12:30PM ET.

  • Who: Girona vs. Real Sociedad
  • Date: Sunday October 2, 2022
  • Time: 12:30PM ET / 9:30AM PT
  • Venue: Estadi Municipal de Montilivi

Enjoy Dimers.com and want to keep the site free? Every time you sign up and bet with a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.

These fees help us keep Dimers free for everyone. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our trusted sports betting partners now.

Want more La Liga predictions like this?

To get more La Liga betting predictions like you've just read for Girona vs. Real Sociedad, all you've gotta do is visit our La Liga Betting News section. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can produce the most comprehensive La Liga betting previews out there. We do this by comparing our in-house probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) as soon as they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.

While you're here, Dimers' World Cup Futures page is our in-house approach to revealing who will win the 2022 World Cup, with our data-led probabilities paired with the best odds to win the World Cup.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...