• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Girona vs. Granada Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [5/24/2024]

Girona vs. Granada Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [5/24/2024]

La Liga action continues on Friday at 3:00PM ET as Granada locks horns with Girona at Estadi Municipal de Montilivi.

Dimers.com's comprehensive preview of Friday's Girona vs. Granada matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Dimers Pro unlocks +EV bets daily. We give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join Dimers Pro now for less than $1 a day!

Girona vs. Granada Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used innovative machine learning and data analysis to simulate the result of Friday's La Liga match between Girona and Granada 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of La Liga predictions.

Our popular predictive analytics model gives Girona a 73.6% chance of winning, Granada an 11.1% chance of winning, and the draw a 15.3% chance of happening.

Girona vs. Granada Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Girona Granada Draw
Moneyline -450 +1050 +625

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Girona vs. Granada Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, coupled with the latest odds, reveal the top betting picks for every game, including Girona vs. Granada. Our La Liga best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

With an edge of 2.4%, a pick from the Girona vs. Granada game is featured in today's best bets on Dimers Pro.

Join Dimers Pro now to get exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games, including the ability to see the pick we have for this game.

 

Girona vs. Granada Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 2-0 Girona win, here are the top three most likely final scores based on our model:

Final Score Probability
GIR 2-0 GCF 9.4%
GIR 2-1 GCF 9.1%
GIR 3-0 GCF 8.4%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations.

Girona vs. Granada Game Information

Friday's La Liga game between Girona and Granada at Estadi Municipal de Montilivi is scheduled to begin in the USA at 3:00PM ET.

  • Who: Girona vs. Granada
  • Date: Friday, May 24, 2024
  • Time: 3:00PM ET / 12:00PM PT
  • Venue: Estadi Municipal de Montilivi

 

Our full betting coverage of Girona vs. Granada includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live scores.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Girona has a 73.6% win probability on Friday, Granada has an 11.1% win probability, and there is a 15.3% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Girona vs. Granada insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are sourced from current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on La Liga

Stay updated with the latest La Liga betting news and our analytics-driven La Liga picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our La Liga futures odds give you the most up-to-date predictions and the best available odds on each La Liga title contender.

Damien Souness
Chief Innovation Officer

With over 15 years of experience in sports and betting, Damien Souness is a recognized authority in both fields. As Chief Innovation Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, he actively contributes to the growth of platforms like Dimers.com. His expertise in soccer and the NBA is evident from his comprehensive coverage and insightful betting tips, particularly his knack for finding value in bets. 

His prior roles with prestigious organizations and media outlets, including Formula 1, MotoGP, Racing.com, and Goal.com, highlight his dedication to delivering accurate and timely content, making him a trusted voice among sports fans and bettors alike.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365