• NFL
  • NBA
  • NHL
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Girona vs. Barcelona Prediction and Odds - Jan 28, 2023

Girona and Barcelona are scheduled to meet in La Liga at Estadi Municipal de Montilivi on Saturday, starting at 10:15AM ET.

Dimers' free betting picks for Girona vs. Barcelona, as well as match predictions and betting odds, are featured in this article.

 

Who will win Girona vs. Barcelona?

Using high-tech computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's Girona-Barcelona La Liga match 10,000 times.

Dimers' popular predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Girona a 19.0% chance of winning, Barcelona a 58.2% chance of winning, and the draw a 22.8% chance of happening.

More: Free Betting Guide for Girona vs. Barcelona

Girona vs. Barcelona Odds

  • Moneyline: Girona +475, Barcelona -175, Draw +330
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-128/+106)

Moneyline and Over/Under

PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for Girona at +475. That means you can bet $100 to profit $475, earning a total payout of $575, if it wins.

Elsewhere, BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Barcelona at -175, where you can risk $175 to win $100, for a total payout of $275, if it comes out on top.

Lastly, PointsBet currently has the best odds for the draw at +330, which means you can bet $100 to win $330, for a total payout of $430, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored is set at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -128, as well as the best odds for the Under at +106.

As always, check out the sportsbooks you can bet with in your state for the best La Liga odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals is a 52% chance of going Over.

More: Track Your Bets via Bet Center

Best Bets for Girona vs. Barcelona

 

Dimers' best bets are based on world-class simulations and gambling expertise to help you make smarter investments with your state's legal sportsbooks.

According to DimersBOT, taking Girona moneyline is the best option due to the 1.6% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds.

Taking advantage of the edges seen on Dimers is crucial to being profitable in the long run.

Despite the Over being more likely to hit on this occasion, Under 2.5 is our best bet owing to the better odds (+106) that are available from FanDuel Sportsbook.

Girona vs. Barcelona Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.

 

Dimers has full coverage of Saturday's Girona-Barcelona match, including pregame predictions, free betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Remember, DimersBOT updates regularly, so keep checking this page for the latest betting insights ahead of Girona vs. Barcelona on Saturday January 28, 2023.

 

Girona vs. Barcelona 2023 Match Info

Saturday's matchup between Girona and Barcelona at Estadi Municipal de Montilivi is scheduled to start in the United States at 10:15AM ET.

  • Who: Girona vs. Barcelona
  • Date: Saturday January 28, 2023
  • Time: 10:15AM ET / 7:15AM PT
  • Venue: Estadi Municipal de Montilivi

Looking to join an online sportsbook and start betting on La Liga in the United States? Check out the best sportsbook offers in your state.

Want more La Liga previews like this?

To get more La Liga betting predictions like you've just read for Girona vs. Barcelona, all you've gotta do is visit our La Liga Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can write the most comprehensive La Liga betting previews available. We're able to do this by comparing our in-house probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) the minute they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered in 2022
icon 1,650,000+
Users
Visit our partners