• NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Getafe vs. Atletico Madrid Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [5/15/2024]

Getafe vs. Atletico Madrid Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [5/15/2024]

Getafe will square off with Atletico Madrid in La Liga action at Estadio Coliseum on Wednesday, commencing at 4:00PM ET.

Dimers.com's comprehensive preview of Wednesday's Getafe vs. Atletico Madrid matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day. Join Dimers Pro now to get instant access.

Getafe vs. Atletico Madrid Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used advanced machine learning and data to simulate the result of Wednesday's La Liga match between Getafe and Atletico Madrid 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of La Liga picks.

Our independent predictive analytics model currently gives Getafe a 22.4% chance of winning, Atletico Madrid a 52.2% chance of winning, and the draw a 25.4% chance of happening.

According to our model, the over/under total of 2.5 goals has a 55% chance of going under.

Getafe vs. Atletico Madrid Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Getafe Atletico Madrid Draw
Moneyline +420 -135 +260
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals +100 -118

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Getafe vs. Atletico Madrid Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, combined with the best odds, reveal the top betting picks to place on every game, including Getafe vs. Atletico Madrid. Our best La Liga bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

With a betting edge of 3.1%, a pick from the Getafe vs. Atletico Madrid game is featured in today's best bets on Dimers Pro.

Through Dimers Pro, we give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join now to find the pick we have for this game.


Getafe vs. Atletico Madrid Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-0 Atletico Madrid win, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
GET 0-1 ATM 13%
GET 1-1 ATM 12%
GET 0-2 ATM 10.1%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations.

Getafe vs. Atletico Madrid Game Information

Wednesday's La Liga matchup between Getafe and Atletico Madrid at Estadio Coliseum is scheduled to begin in the USA at 4:00PM ET.

  • Who: Getafe vs. Atletico Madrid
  • Date: Wednesday, May 15, 2024
  • Time: 4:00PM ET / 1:00PM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Coliseum


Our full coverage of Getafe vs. Atletico Madrid includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.


According to our computer model, Getafe has a 22.4% win probability on Wednesday, Atletico Madrid has a 52.2% win probability, and there is a 25.4% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Getafe vs. Atletico Madrid insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are drawn from current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on La Liga

Stay informed with the most recent La Liga betting news and our analytics-driven La Liga picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our La Liga futures odds give you the latest probabilities and the best available odds on each La Liga title contender.

Damien Souness
Chief Innovation Officer

With over 15 years of experience in sports and betting, Damien Souness is a recognized authority in both fields. As Chief Innovation Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, he actively contributes to the growth of platforms like Dimers.com. His expertise in soccer and the NBA is evident from his comprehensive coverage and insightful betting tips, particularly his knack for finding value in bets. 

His prior roles with prestigious organizations and media outlets, including Formula 1, MotoGP, Racing.com, and Goal.com, highlight his dedication to delivering accurate and timely content, making him a trusted voice among sports fans and bettors alike.

On the socials
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners