• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Fulham vs. Manchester City Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks [5/11/2024]

Fulham vs. Manchester City Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks [5/11/2024]

Fulham and Manchester City will meet in the Premier League at Craven Cottage on Saturday, with kickoff at 7:30AM ET.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Saturday's Fulham vs. Manchester City matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day. Join Dimers Pro now to get instant access.

Fulham vs. Manchester City Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used innovative machine learning and data to simulate the result of Saturday's Premier League match between Fulham and Manchester City 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of Premier League picks.

Our proven predictive analytics model gives Fulham an 8.9% chance of winning, Manchester City a 76.3% chance of winning, and the draw a 14.8% chance of happening.

Fulham vs. Manchester City Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Fulham Manchester City Draw
Moneyline +1100 -375 +650

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Fulham vs. Manchester City Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, coupled with the best odds, reveal the top betting picks for every game, including Fulham vs. Manchester City. Our Premier League best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

Improve your odds with Dimers Pro. Join Dimers Pro now to get exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games, including the ability to see any potential picks for this matchup.

 

Fulham vs. Manchester City Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 2-0 Manchester City win, here are the top three most likely final scores based on our model:

Final Score Probability
FUL 0-2 MCI 11.7%
FUL 0-3 MCI 10%
FUL 0-1 MCI 9.1%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations.

Fulham vs. Manchester City Game Information

Saturday's Premier League matchup between Fulham and Manchester City at Craven Cottage is scheduled to begin in the USA at 7:30AM ET.

  • Who: Fulham vs. Manchester City
  • Date: Saturday, May 11, 2024
  • Time: 7:30AM ET / 4:30AM PT
  • Venue: Craven Cottage

 

Our full betting coverage of Fulham vs. Manchester City includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live scores.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Fulham has an 8.9% win probability on Saturday, Manchester City has a 76.3% win probability, and there is a 14.8% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Fulham vs. Manchester City insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are drawn from current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on Premier League

Stay well-informed with the most recent Premier League news and our analytics-driven Premier League picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our Premier League futures odds give you the latest numbers and the best available odds on the Premier League title winner.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365