• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Fulham vs. Arsenal Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks [12/31/2023]

Fulham vs. Arsenal Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks  [12/31/2023]

Fulham and Arsenal will meet in the Premier League at Craven Cottage on Sunday, starting at 9:00AM ET.

Dimers.com's full betting preview for Sunday's Fulham vs. Arsenal matchup includes the latest betting odds, as well as our predictions and picks for the game.

Fulham vs. Arsenal Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used innovative machine learning and statistics to simulate the outcome of Sunday's Premier League match between Fulham and Arsenal 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of Premier League predictions.

Our independent predictive analytics model gives Fulham a 15.6% chance of winning, Arsenal a 64.5% chance of winning, and the draw a 19.9% chance of happening.

According to our model, Fulham has a 15.6% chance of winning, Arsenal a 64.5% chance of getting the W, and the draw is a 19.9% chance of happening.

The 2.5-goal Over/Under has a 59% chance of going over.

To make the most of today's Arsenal vs. Fulham betting preview, check out the best sportsbook promos currently available in your state.

Fulham vs. Arsenal Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Fulham Arsenal Draw
Moneyline +500 -175 +330
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -132 +100
  • DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Fulham at +500. That means you can bet $100 to profit $500, earning a total payout of $600, if it wins.
  • Meanwhile, BetMGM Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Arsenal at -175, where you can risk $175 to win $100 for a total payout of $275 if it comes out on top.
  • Lastly, DraftKings currently has the best odds for the draw at +330, which means you can bet $100 to win $330, for a total payout of $430, if it hits.
  • The Over/Under is set at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -132, while BetMGM currently has the best odds for the Under at +100.

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

As always, check out all of the online sports betting sites that are available in your state for the best Premier League odds and lines.

Fulham vs. Arsenal Picks

By comparing our predictions to the odds listed above, we have found the best betting picks for this game:

Bet Type Our Pick Best Odds
Moneyline Arsenal -175
Total Goals Over 2.5 -132

 

Our Premier League best bets are based on world-class simulations and wagering expertise to bring you the best possible plays every time.

Don't forget, our model updates frequently, so keep checking this page for any changes to our betting analysis before Fulham vs. Arsenal on Sunday December 31, 2023.

Fulham vs. Arsenal Game Information

Sunday's Premier League game between Fulham and Arsenal at Craven Cottage is scheduled to commence in the USA at 9:00AM ET.

  • Who: Fulham vs. Arsenal
  • Date: Sunday December 31, 2023
  • Time: 9:00AM ET / 6:00AM PT
  • Venue: Craven Cottage

 

Our full coverage of Fulham vs. Arsenal includes pregame predictions, betting picks, and live scores.

How to Bet on Fulham vs. Arsenal

Enjoy Dimers and want to keep the site free? Every time you sign up and bet with a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.

These fees help us keep Dimers free for everyone. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our featured sports betting partners below.

Conclusion

This preview article has been partially generated using automated processes and AI technology. Our goal is to provide timely and accurate updates on Sunday's Fulham vs. Arsenal matchup, and automation assists in data collection, analysis, and formatting. Human editing and quality control are performed to ensure the content meets our editorial standards.

Our picks are made thanks to 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods. While these Fulham vs. Arsenal predictions can help you make informed decisions, it's vital that you gamble responsibly and manage your finances effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that leads to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may get a referral fee at no additional cost to you.

More on Premier League

Stay up-to-date with the latest Premier League betting news and our data-led Premier League picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our Premier League futures odds give you the most up-to-date predictions and the best available odds on the Premier League title winner.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen specializes in NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL content, using data-driven insights for sports betting. He provides simple, actionable betting tips to help bettors find an edge and pick winners.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365