• NFL
  • NBA
  • NHL
  • College Football
  • World Cup 2022
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga

France vs. Denmark Prediction and Odds - Nov 26, 2022

France faces Denmark in Group D of the World Cup 2022 at Stadium 974 in Qatar on Saturday, starting at 11:00AM ET.

The FIFA World Cup is the most prestigious soccer tournament on the planet. France and Denmark are two of the 32 teams taking part in Qatar in 2022.

Group D at the World Cup 2022 features France, Australia, Denmark, and Tunisia, with the top two countries from each group progressing to the knockout phase.

Dimers' best betting picks for France vs. Denmark, plus game predictions and betting odds, are featured below.

 

Who will win France vs. Denmark?

Based on trusted machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's France-Denmark World Cup 2022 matchup 10,000 times.

Dimers' proven predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives France a 51.8% chance of winning, Denmark a 22.4% chance of winning, and the draw a 25.8% chance of happening.

More: France vs. Denmark Simulated 10K Times

Denmark vs. France Current Odds

  • Moneyline: France -130, Denmark +420, Draw +265
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (+114/-138)

Moneyline and Over/Under

DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for France at -130. That means you can risk $130 to win $100, for a total payout of $230, if it gets the W.

Elsewhere, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Denmark at +420, where you can put down $100 to profit $420, earning a total payout of $520, if it wins.

Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +265, which means you can bet $100 to win $265, for a total payout of $365, if it hits.

The Over/Under sits at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +114, as well as the best odds for the Under at -138.

As always, check out all of the online sportsbooks that are available in your state for the best 2022 World Cup odds in America.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals is a 55% chance of going Under.

More: Free Online Bet Tracker

Best Bets for France vs. Denmark

 

Our best bets are based on world-class modeling and gambling intelligence to help you make smarter decisions with the legal sportsbooks in America.

According to DimersBOT, betting on Denmark moneyline is the best option because of the 2.7% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds currently available.

Taking advantage of the edges published on Dimers is one of the keys to being profitable in the long run.

Furthermore, despite the Under being more likely to hit on this occasion, Over 2.5 is our best bet owing to the better odds (+114) that are available from FanDuel Sportsbook.

France vs. Denmark Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.

 

Dimers has full betting coverage of France-Denmark matchup at the 2022 World Cup, including pregame predictions, free picks, and live win probabilities.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates regularly, so refresh this article for any changes to our betting insights before France vs. Denmark on Saturday November 26, 2022.

 

France vs. Denmark 2022 Game Info

Saturday's FIFA World Cup matchup between France and Denmark at Stadium 974 in Qatar is scheduled to start at 11:00AM ET.

  • Who: France vs. Denmark
  • Date: Saturday November 26, 2022
  • Time: 11:00AM ET / 8:00AM PT
  • Venue: Stadium 974

All dates and times mentioned in this article are United States Eastern Time unless otherwise noted.

Looking to join an online sportsbook and start betting now? Check out the best sportsbook offers in your state.

Want more World Cup 2022 previews like this?

So, you liked our France vs. Denmark betting analysis? Awesome. Did you know our World Cup 2022 Betting News page has a detailed betting preview for every World Cup 2022 match as soon as the sportsbooks release their odds?

That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds (aka Vegas odds) against its own probabilities to find value in the markets. This allows us to produce the most accurate SWC betting previews and beat the public and the sportsbooks to the punch.

It's only a click away, so why not take a look around?

Lastly, Dimers' World Cup 2022 Futures page is our in-house approach to determining who will win the 2022 World Cup, with our data-led probabilities compared to the best odds to win the World Cup.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...