France vs. Australia Prediction and Odds - Nov 22, 2022

France and Australia are scheduled to meet in Group D of the World Cup 2022 at Al Janoub Stadium in Qatar on Tuesday November 22, starting at 2:00PM ET.

The FIFA World Cup, held quadrennially, is known for being one of the biggest sporting events in the world, and Australia and France are two of the 32 nations present in Qatar this year.

Group D at the 2022 World Cup features France, Australia, Denmark, and Tunisia, with the top two teams from each group progressing to the knockout stage.

Dimers' free betting picks for France vs. Australia, plus game predictions and betting odds, are detailed below.

 

Who will win France vs. Australia?

Based on state-of-the-art machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Australia vs. France at the World Cup 10,000 times.

Dimers' leading predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives France a 76.3% chance of winning, Australia a 7.9% chance of winning, and the draw a 15.8% chance of happening.

More: France vs. Australia Simulated 10,000 Times

Australia vs. France Current Odds

  • Moneyline: France -435, Australia +1600, Draw +550
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-141/+120)

Moneyline and Over/Under

Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for France at -435. That means you can risk $435 to win $100, for a total payout of $535, if it gets the W.

Meanwhile, Caesars Sportsbook also has the best moneyline odds for Australia at +1600, where you can bet $100 to profit $1,600, earning a total payout of $1,700, if it wins.

Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +550, which means you can bet $100 to win $550, for a total payout of $650, if it hits.

The Over/Under sits at 2.5 with Caesars Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -141, while BetMGM currently has the best odds for the Under at +120.

As always, check out all the online sportsbooks that are available in your state for the best World Cup 2022 odds in the USA.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is a 57% chance of going Over.

More: Free Prop Picks

Best Bets for France vs. Australia

 

Our best bets are based on complex modeling and wagering intelligence to serve you the best possible plays every day of the year.

According to DimersBOT, taking Australia moneyline is the best option due to the 2.0% edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds currently available.

Taking advantage of the edges published on Dimers.com is one of the keys to achieving long-term profitability.

France vs. Australia Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.

 

Dimers has full betting coverage of France vs. Australia at the 2022 World Cup, including pregame predictions, free betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Remember, DimersBOT updates often, so keep an eye on this page for the latest betting analysis ahead of France vs. Australia on Tuesday November 22, 2022.

 

France vs. Australia 2022 Game Info

The matchup between France and Australia at Al Janoub Stadium in Qatar is scheduled to commence at 2:00PM ET on Tue Nov 22, 2022.

  • Who: France vs. Australia
  • Date: Tuesday November 22, 2022
  • Time: 2:00PM ET / 11:00AM PT
  • Venue: Al Janoub Stadium

All dates and times mentioned in this article are United States Eastern Time unless otherwise stated.

Ready to join an online sportsbook and start betting today? Check out the best sports betting sign-up offers in your state.

Want more World Cup 2022 predictions like this?

To get more World Cup 2022 betting predictions like you've just read for France vs. Australia, all you've gotta do is visit Dimers' World Cup 2022 Betting News section. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can write the most comprehensive World Cup 2022 betting previews out there. We do this by comparing our own probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) as soon as they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.

Finally, Dimers' World Cup 2022 Futures page is our in-house approach to determining who will win the 2022 World Cup, with our data-led probabilities matched against the best odds on the market.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...