NFL NBA NHL College Football World Cup 2022 College Basketball Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga
Flames vs. Penguins Prediction and Odds - Nov 23, 2022Last updated: Nov 24, 2022, 12:20AM | Published: Nov 17, 2022, 9:57PM
The Pittsburgh Penguins and Calgary Flames lock horns in the NHL at PPG Paints Arena on Wednesday, starting at 7:00PM ET.
Dimers' free betting picks for Flames vs. Penguins, as well as game predictions, betting odds and projected player stats, are detailed below.
Who will win Flames vs. Penguins?
Based on cutting-edge machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Wednesday's Flames-Penguins NHL matchup 10,000 times.
Dimers' leading predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives the Penguins a 53% chance of getting the W against the Flames.
Flames vs. Penguins Odds
- Puck Line: Penguins -1.5 (+198), Flames +1.5 (-225)
- Moneyline: Penguins -122, Flames +110
- Total: Over/Under 6.5 (-120/+105)
Puck Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Penguins are -1.5 favorites versus the Flames, with +198 at FanDuel Sportsbook the best odds currently available.
For the underdog Flames (+1.5) to cover the puck line, BetMGM has the best odds currently on offer at -225.
FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Penguins at -122, which means you can risk $122 to win $100, for a total payout of $222, if they get the W.
On the other hand, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Flames at +110, where you can bet $100 to profit $110, earning a total payout of $210, if they win.
According to DimersBOT, the Flames (+1.5) are a 68% chance of covering the puck line, while the Over/Under total of 6.5 goals is a 52% chance of going Under.
Best Bets for Flames vs. Penguins
- Puck Line: Penguins -1.5 @ +198 via FanDuel Sportsbook
- Moneyline: Flames @ +110 via DraftKings Sportsbook
- Total: Under 6.5 @ +105 via PointsBet (52% probability)
Dimers' best bets are based on world-class simulations and betting intelligence to help you make smarter decisions with your state's legal sportsbooks.
Even though the Flames are more likely to cover the puck line, our best bet of Penguins -1.5 is based on the chance of that happening, according to DimersBOT, and the top odds available.
And while the Penguins are more likely to win the game, according to DimersBOT, betting on the Flames moneyline is the best option because of the edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds currently on offer.
Taking advantage of the edges published here at Dimers.com is crucial to achieving long-term profitability as a bettor.
Flames vs. Penguins Betting Guide
Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.
Dimers has full betting coverage of Wednesday's Flames-Penguins matchup, including pregame predictions, top betting picks, and live win probabilities.
Flames vs. Penguins Player Props
Who will score an anytime goal in Flames vs. Penguins? The data is in.
Listed below are the most likely first goal and most likely anytime goal scorers for both the Flames and Penguins.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you discover the best prop picks for Wednesday's game.
According to DimersBOT, Pittsburgh's Jake Guentzel is most likely to score the first goal in Flames vs. Penguins.
DimersBOT gives Guentzel a 6.9% chance of scoring the first goal at PPG Paints Arena, while the Penguins star is a 35.4% chance of netting an anytime goal.
Scroll down for the full list of first and anytime goal scorer probabilities.
First Goal Scorer Probabilities
- Elias Lindholm: 6.8% probability
- Andrew Mangiapane: 5.6% probability
- Nazem Kadri: 5.3% probability
- Jonathan Huberdeau: 5.2% probability
- Tyler Toffoli: 4.3% probability
- Jake Guentzel: 6.9% probability
- Sidney Crosby: 6.4% probability
- Bryan Rust: 5.1% probability
- Evgeni Malkin: 5.0% probability
- Rickard Rakell: 4.4% probability
Anytime Goal Scorer Probabilities
- Elias Lindholm: 33.0% probability
- Andrew Mangiapane: 28.5% probability
- Jonathan Huberdeau: 28.4% probability
- Nazem Kadri: 27.8% probability
- Tyler Toffoli: 26.2% probability
- Jake Guentzel: 35.4% probability
- Sidney Crosby: 35.1% probability
- Bryan Rust: 27.9% probability
- Evgeni Malkin: 26.2% probability
- Rickard Rakell: 25.4% probability
Remember, DimersBOT updates often, so keep checking this page for the latest betting insights ahead of Flames vs. Penguins on Wednesday November 23, 2022.
Flames vs. Penguins 2022 Game Info
Wednesday's action between the Penguins and Flames at PPG Paints Arena is scheduled to begin at 7:00PM ET.
- Who: Calgary Flames vs. Pittsburgh Penguins
- Date: Wednesday November 23, 2022
- Time: 7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT
- Venue: PPG Paints Arena
Ready to join an online sportsbook and start betting on the NHL? We've got access to the best available sign-up offers in each legal betting state.
What other NHL games are on tonight?
Now you've got the 411 on Flames vs. Penguins, see the latest betting predictions for all upcoming NHL games in Dimers' NHL Bet Hub. There you can find probabilities and odds, and our best bets for each and every NHL matchup.
Want a pick for the Puck Line? You got it. How about the Over/Under? Yup, got that too. The Moneyline? Yes sir. And these picks are good, I mean REALLY good. Take a look now!