NFL NBA NHL College Basketball Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga Liga MX
Flames vs. Blue Jackets Prediction and Odds - Dec 9, 2022Last updated: Dec 10, 2022, 12:05AM | Published: Dec 8, 2022, 8:45PM
The Columbus Blue Jackets face the Calgary Flames in NHL action at Nationwide Arena on Friday, commencing at 7:00PM ET.
Dimers' best betting picks for Flames vs. Blue Jackets, as well as game predictions, betting odds and touchdown scorer probabilities, are detailed in this article.
Who will win Flames vs. Blue Jackets?
Using trusted machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Friday's Flames-Blue Jackets NHL matchup 10,000 times.
Dimers' leading predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives the Flames a 65% chance of beating the Blue Jackets.
Flames vs. Blue Jackets Current Odds
- Puck Line: Blue Jackets +1.5 (-118), Flames -1.5 (+100)
- Moneyline: Blue Jackets +220, Flames -250
- Total: Over/Under 6.5 (-105/-112)
Puck Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Blue Jackets are currently +1.5 underdogs versus the Flames, with -118 at FanDuel Sportsbook the best odds currently available.
For the favored Flames (-1.5) to cover the puck line, BetMGM has the best odds currently on offer at +100.
DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Blue Jackets at +220. That means you can bet $100 to profit $220, earning a total payout of $320, if they win.
On the other hand, BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for the Flames at -250, where you can risk $250 to win $100, for a total payout of $350, if they come out on top.
According to DimersBOT, the Blue Jackets (+1.5) are a 57% chance of covering the puck line, while the 6.5-goal Over/Under is a 53% chance of going Under.
Best Bets for Flames vs. Blue Jackets
- Puck Line: Blue Jackets +1.5 @ -118 via FanDuel Sportsbook (57% probability)
- Moneyline: Blue Jackets @ +220 via DraftKings Sportsbook (3.5% edge)
- Total: Under 6.5 @ -112 via FanDuel Sportsbook (53% probability)
Dimers' best bets are based on world-class simulations and betting intelligence to bring you the best possible plays every day of the year.
While the Flames are more likely to win the game, according to DimersBOT, betting on the Blue Jackets moneyline is the best option because of the 3.5% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds currently on offer.
Taking advantage of the edges published here at Dimers.com is crucial to being profitable in the long run.
Flames vs. Blue Jackets Prediction
Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.
Dimers has full betting coverage of Friday's Flames-Blue Jackets matchup, including pregame predictions, free picks, and live win probabilities.
Flames vs. Blue Jackets Player Props
Who will score the first goal in Flames vs. Blue Jackets? The latest data is in.
Featured below are the most likely first goal and most likely anytime goal scorers for both the Flames and Blue Jackets.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you choose the best prop bets for Friday's game.
According to DimersBOT, Calgary's Elias Lindholm is most likely to score the first goal in Flames vs. Blue Jackets.
DimersBOT gives Lindholm a 7.3% chance of scoring the first goal at Nationwide Arena, while the Flames star is a 34.5% chance of netting an anytime goal.
Scroll down for the full list of first and anytime goal scorer probabilities.
First Goal Scorer Probabilities
- Elias Lindholm: 7.3% probability
- Andrew Mangiapane: 5.9% probability
- Nazem Kadri: 5.8% probability
- Jonathan Huberdeau: 5.4% probability
- Tyler Toffoli: 5.3% probability
Columbus Blue Jackets
- Patrik Laine: 6.9% probability
- Boone Jenner: 6.1% probability
- Johnny Gaudreau: 4.9% probability
- Jack Roslovic: 3.2% probability
- Cole Sillinger: 3.1% probability
Anytime Goal Scorer Probabilities
- Elias Lindholm: 34.5% probability
- Andrew Mangiapane: 34.0% probability
- Nazem Kadri: 33.2% probability
- Tyler Toffoli: 29.1% probability
- Jonathan Huberdeau: 28.2% probability
Columbus Blue Jackets
- Patrik Laine: 36.3% probability
- Boone Jenner: 31.2% probability
- Johnny Gaudreau: 29.3% probability
- Yegor Chinakhov: 17.9% probability
- Gustav Nyquist: 17.6% probability
Don't forget, DimersBOT updates regularly, so keep checking this page for the latest betting insights before Flames vs. Blue Jackets on Friday December 9, 2022.
Flames vs. Blue Jackets 2022 Game Info
Friday's action between the Blue Jackets and Flames at Nationwide Arena is scheduled to commence at 7:00PM ET.
- Who: Calgary Flames vs. Columbus Blue Jackets
- Date: Friday December 9, 2022
- Time: 7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT
- Venue: Nationwide Arena
Ready to join an online sportsbook and start betting on the NHL? We've listed the best available welcome offers in every legal betting state.
Want more NHL previews like this?
So, you liked our Flames vs. Blue Jackets betting analysis? Awesome. Did you know our NHL Betting News page has a comprehensive betting preview for every NHL game the second the sportsbooks release their odds?
That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds (aka Vegas odds) against its own probabilities to find edges in the markets. This allows us to produce the most reliable NHL betting previews and get the jump on the public and the sportsbooks.
It's only a click away, so why not take a look around?