NFL NBA NHL College Football World Cup 2022 College Basketball Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga
Falcons vs. Commanders Week 12 Prediction and Odds - Nov 27, 2022Last updated: Nov 27, 2022, 6:00PM | Published: Nov 22, 2022, 5:00AM
The Washington Commanders square off with the Atlanta Falcons in NFL Week 12 action at FedExField on Sunday, starting at 1:00PM ET.
Dimers' free betting picks for Falcons vs. Commanders, plus our score prediction, betting odds and touchdown scorer probabilities, are featured below.
Who will win Falcons vs. Commanders?
Using high-tech computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Falcons-Commanders NFL matchup 10,000 times.
Dimers' proven predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives the Commanders a 65% chance of winning against the Falcons in Week 12 of the NFL season.
Falcons vs. Commanders Game Odds
- Spread: Commanders -3.5 (-110), Falcons +3.5 (-105)
- Moneyline: Commanders -190, Falcons +165
- Total: Over/Under 40.5 (-105/-108)
Point Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Commanders are currently -3.5 favorites versus the Falcons, with -110 at Caesars Sportsbook the best odds currently available.
For the underdog Falcons (+3.5) to cover the spread, PointsBet has the best odds currently on the market at -105.
BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for the Commanders at -190, which means you can risk $190 to win $100, for a total payout of $290, if they get the W.
Meanwhile, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Falcons at +165, where you can bet $100 to profit $165, earning a total payout of $265, if they win.
According to DimersBOT, the bookmakers have got it right and both the Falcons and Commanders are a 50% chance of covering the spread, while the 40.5-point Over/Under is a 55% chance of going Over.
Best Bets for Falcons vs. Commanders
- Spread: Falcons +3.5 @ -105 via PointsBet (50% probability)
- Moneyline: Commanders @ -190 via BetMGM (65% probability)
- Total: Over 40.5 @ -105 via PointsBet (55% probability)
Dimers' best bets are based on world-class modeling and gambling intelligence to serve you the best possible plays 24/7/365.
Falcons vs. Commanders Prediction
Dimers.com's predicted final score for Atlanta vs. Washington at FedExField in Week 12 has the Commanders winning 22-18.
Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.
Dimers has full coverage of this week's Falcons-Commanders matchup in Week 12, including pregame predictions, computer picks, and live updates.
Falcons vs. Commanders Player Props
Who will score an anytime touchdown in Falcons vs. Commanders? The latest data is in.
Featured below are the most likely first touchdown and most likely anytime touchdown scorers for both the Falcons and Commanders, as well as player stat projections.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you select the best prop picks for Sunday's game.
According to DimersBOT, Washington's Antonio Gibson is most likely to score the first touchdown in Falcons vs. Commanders.
DimersBOT gives Gibson a 12.5% chance of scoring the first TD at FedExField, while the Commanders RB is a 46.1% chance of registering an anytime touchdown.
Scroll down for our complete list of first and anytime TD scorer probabilities.
First Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
- Cordarrelle Patterson: 9.8% probability
- Drake London: 6.5% probability
- Tyler Allgeier: 6.1% probability
- Marcus Mariota: 6.1% probability
- Olamide Zaccheaus: 3.2% probability
- Antonio Gibson: 12.5% probability
- Terry McLaurin: 9.0% probability
- Brian Robinson: 8.9% probability
- Curtis Samuel: 7.3% probability
- Jahan Dotson: 4.9% probability
Anytime Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
- Cordarrelle Patterson: 38.2% probability
- Drake London: 27.3% probability
- Tyler Allgeier: 26.7% probability
- Marcus Mariota: 25.6% probability
- MyCole Pruitt: 14.2% probability
- Antonio Gibson: 46.1% probability
- Brian Robinson: 36.0% probability
- Terry McLaurin: 35.0% probability
- Curtis Samuel: 30.5% probability
- Jahan Dotson: 21.4% probability
Falcons-Commanders Projected Player Stats
Of the starting quarterbacks, the Falcons' Marcus Mariota is projected for 211 passing yards. The Commanders' Taylor Heinicke is expected to throw for a whopping 274 yards.
Falcons Starting QB
- Marcus Mariota: 211 projected yards
Commanders Starting QB
- Taylor Heinicke: 274 projected yards
- Cordarrelle Patterson: 62 projected yards
- Tyler Allgeier: 50 projected yards
- Marcus Mariota: 43 projected yards
- Brian Robinson: 51 projected yards
- Antonio Gibson: 46 projected yards
- Taylor Heinicke: 23 projected yards
- Drake London: 45 projected yards
- Olamide Zaccheaus: 26 projected yards
- MyCole Pruitt: 26 projected yards
- Cordarrelle Patterson: 22 projected yards
- Damiere Byrd: 20 projected yards
- Terry McLaurin: 71 projected yards
- Jahan Dotson: 39 projected yards
- Curtis Samuel: 31 projected yards
- Logan Thomas: 29 projected yards
- Antonio Gibson: 27 projected yards
Don't forget, DimersBOT updates often, so check this article for any changes to our betting analysis ahead of Falcons vs. Commanders on Sunday November 27, 2022.
Falcons vs. Commanders 2022
The NFL Week 12 action between the Commanders and Falcons at FedExField is scheduled to start at 1:00PM ET.
- Who: Atlanta Falcons vs. Washington Commanders
- Date: Sunday November 27, 2022
- Time: 1:00PM ET / 10:00AM PT
- Venue: FedExField
Want to join an online sportsbook and start betting on the NFL? We've got access to the best available welcome offers for every legal betting state.
What NFL games are on today?
Now you've got the 411 on Falcons vs. Commanders, see the latest betting coverage for all upcoming NFL games in our NFL Bet Hub. There you can find probabilities and odds, plus our best bets for every single NFL matchup.
Want a pick for the Spread? You got it. How about the Over/Under? Yup, got that too. The Moneyline? Yes sir. And these picks are good, I mean REALLY good. Take a look now!