• WNBA
  • NFL
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Everton vs. Sheffield United Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks [5/11/2024]

Everton vs. Sheffield United Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks [5/11/2024]

Everton will take on Sheffield United in Premier League action at Goodison Park on Saturday, beginning at 10:00AM ET.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Saturday's Everton vs. Sheffield United matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Dimers Pro unlocks +EV bets daily. We give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join Dimers Pro now for less than $1 a day!

Everton vs. Sheffield United Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used innovative machine learning and statistics to simulate the outcome of Saturday's Premier League match between Everton and Sheffield United 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of Premier League picks.

Our famous predictive analytics model gives Everton a 64.5% chance of winning, Sheffield United a 16.1% chance of winning, and the draw a 19.4% chance of happening.

Everton vs. Sheffield United Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Everton Sheffield United Draw
Moneyline -260 +600 +400

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Everton vs. Sheffield United Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, combined with the best odds, reveal the top betting picks to place on every game, including Everton vs. Sheffield United. Our Premier League best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

Dimers Pro unlocks +EV bets daily. Dimers Pro subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games. Join now to get instant access and see any potential picks for this matchup.

 

Everton vs. Sheffield United Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 2-1 Everton win, here are the top three most likely final scores based on our model:

Final Score Probability
EVE 2-1 SHU 9.9%
EVE 2-0 SHU 9.9%
EVE 1-1 SHU 9%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations.

Everton vs. Sheffield United Game Information

Saturday's Premier League matchup between Everton and Sheffield United at Goodison Park is scheduled to commence in the United States at 10:00AM ET.

 

Our full betting coverage of Everton vs. Sheffield United includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live updates.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Everton has a 64.5% win probability on Saturday, Sheffield United has a 16.1% win probability, and there is a 19.4% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Everton vs. Sheffield United insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are based on current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on Premier League

Stay well-informed with the latest Premier League betting news and our analytics-driven Premier League picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our Premier League futures odds give you the most up-to-date probabilities and the best available odds on the Premier League title winner.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365