• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Everton vs. Manchester City Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks [12/27/2023]

Everton vs. Manchester City Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks  [12/27/2023]

Everton and Manchester City will meet in the Premier League at Goodison Park on Wednesday, with kickoff at 3:15PM ET.

Dimers.com's full betting preview for Wednesday's Everton vs. Manchester City matchup includes the latest betting odds, as well as our predictions and picks for the game.

Everton vs. Manchester City Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used trusted machine learning and statistics to simulate the result of Wednesday's Premier League match between Everton and Manchester City 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of Premier League predictions.

Our proven predictive analytics model currently gives Everton a 15.2% chance of winning, Manchester City a 64.3% chance of winning, and the draw a 20.5% chance of happening.

According to our model, Everton has a 15.2% chance of winning, Manchester City a 64.3% chance of getting the W, and the draw is a 20.5% chance of happening.

The 2.5-goal Over/Under has a 55% chance of going over.

To make the most of today's Manchester City vs. Everton betting analysis, check out the best sportsbook promos currently available in your state.

Everton vs. Manchester City Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Everton Manchester City Draw
Moneyline +490 -160 +300
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -105 -115
  • FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Everton at +490. That means you can bet $100 to profit $490, earning a total payout of $590, if it wins.
  • Meanwhile, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Manchester City at -160, where you can risk $160 to win $100 for a total payout of $260 if it comes out on top.
  • Lastly, DraftKings currently has the best odds for the draw at +300, which means you can bet $100 to win $300, for a total payout of $400, if it hits.
  • The Over/Under is set at 2.5 with DraftKings, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -105, as well as the best odds for the Under at -115.

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

As always, make sure you check all of the online sports betting sites available in your state for the best Premier League odds and lines.

Everton vs. Manchester City Picks

By comparing our probabilities to the odds listed above, we have determined the best betting picks to make on this game:

Bet Type Our Pick Best Odds
Moneyline Manchester City -160
Total Goals Over 2.5 -105

 

Our Premier League best bets are based on detailed simulations and gambling expertise to bring you the best possible plays every time.

Don't forget, our model updates frequently, so keep checking this article for the latest betting analysis before Everton vs. Manchester City on Wednesday December 27, 2023.

Everton vs. Manchester City Game Information

Wednesday's Premier League action between Everton and Manchester City at Goodison Park is scheduled to start in the United States at 3:15PM ET.

  • Who: Everton vs. Manchester City
  • Date: Wednesday December 27, 2023
  • Time: 3:15PM ET / 12:15PM PT
  • Venue: Goodison Park

 

Our full coverage of Everton vs. Manchester City includes pregame predictions, betting picks, and live scores.

How to Bet on Everton vs. Manchester City

Looking to join an online sportsbook and start betting on the Premier League in the United States? We've reviewed the best available sign-up offers in every legal betting state.

Conclusion

This preview article has been partially generated using automated processes and AI technology. Our goal is to provide timely and accurate updates on this week's Everton vs. Manchester City matchup, and automation assists in data collection, analysis, and formatting. Human editing and quality control are performed to ensure the content meets our editorial guidelines.

Dimers' picks and predictions are based on 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods. While these Everton vs. Manchester City picks can help you make informed decisions, it's vital that you gamble responsibly and manage your bankroll effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that leads to a third-party website that we have a commercial arrangement with (such as a sportsbook), we may get a referral fee at no additional cost to you.

More on Premier League

Stay well-informed with the latest Premier League news and our data-led Premier League picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our Premier League futures odds give you the most up-to-date probabilities and the best available odds on the Premier League title winner.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365