• NFL
  • NBA
  • NHL
  • College Football
  • World Cup 2022
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga

England vs. United States Prediction and Odds - Nov 25, 2022

World Cup 2022 action continues on Friday at 2:00PM ET as United States takes on England in Group B at Al Bayt Stadium in Qatar.

The FIFA World Cup, which is held every four years, is universally known as one of the biggest sporting events on the planet. England and United States are among the 32 countries present in Qatar in 2022.

Group B at the World Cup 2022 includes England, Iran, USA, and Wales, with the top two teams from each group progressing to the knockout stage.

Dimers' top betting picks for England vs. United States, plus game predictions and best odds, are detailed below.

 

Who will win England vs. United States?

Based on trusted computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Friday's England-United States World Cup 2022 game 10,000 times.

Dimers' proven predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives England a 61.1% chance of winning, United States a 16.7% chance of winning, and the draw a 22.2% chance of happening.

More: England vs. United States Simulated 10,000 Times

United States vs. England Odds

  • Moneyline: England -170, United States +500, Draw +320
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-115/-102)

Moneyline and Over/Under

DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for England at -170. That means you can risk $170 to win $100, for a total payout of $270, if it gets the W.

Meanwhile, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for United States at +500, where you can bet $100 to profit $500, earning a total payout of $600, if it wins.

Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +320, which means you can bet $100 to win $320, for a total payout of $420, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with DraftKings Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -115, while FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at -102.

As always, make sure you check all the online sportsbooks available in your state for the best Soccer World Cup 2022 odds in the USA.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals is a 51% chance of going Over.

More: Best Prop Bets to Make Today

Best Bets for England vs. United States

 

Dimers' best bets are based on world-class modeling and betting intelligence to help you make better investments with the legal sportsbooks in your state.

According to DimersBOT, betting on United States moneyline is the best option because of the edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds currently on offer.

Taking advantage of the edges seen here at Dimers.com is crucial to achieving long-term profitability as a bettor.

Furthermore, despite the Over being more likely to hit on this occasion, Under 2.5 is our best bet on account of the better odds (-102) that are available from FanDuel Sportsbook.

England vs. United States Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.

 

Dimers has full coverage of England-United States matchup at the 2022 World Cup, including pregame predictions, computer picks, and live win probabilities.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates often, so keep checking this page for any changes to our betting analysis ahead of England vs. United States on Friday November 25, 2022.

 

England vs. United States 2022 Game Info

Friday's matchup between England and United States at Al Bayt Stadium in Qatar is scheduled to begin at 2:00PM ET.

  • Who: England vs. United States
  • Date: Friday November 25, 2022
  • Time: 2:00PM ET / 11:00AM PT
  • Venue: Al Bayt Stadium

All dates and times mentioned in this article are United States Eastern Time unless otherwise noted.

Want to join an online sportsbook and start betting now? Check out the top sportsbook bonus offers in your state.

Want more World Cup 2022 predictions like this?

So, you liked our England vs. United States betting predictions? Awesome. Did you know our World Cup 2022 Betting News page has a comprehensive betting preview for every World Cup 2022 matchup the second the sportsbooks put out their odds?

That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds (aka Vegas odds) against its own probabilities to find edges in the markets. This allows us to write the most reliable SWC betting previews and get the jump on the public and the sportsbooks.

It's only a click away, so why not see for yourself?

Lastly, Dimers' World Cup 2022 Futures page is our in-house approach to revealing who will win the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, with our data-led probabilities paired with the best odds to win the World Cup.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...