• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

D.C. United vs. Toronto FC Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [6/1/2024]

D.C. United vs. Toronto FC Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [6/1/2024]

D.C. United will square off with Toronto in MLS action at Audi Field on Saturday, starting at 7:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Saturday's D.C. United vs. Toronto matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day. Join Dimers Pro now to get instant access.

D.C. United vs. Toronto FC Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used innovative machine learning and statistics to simulate the outcome of Saturday's MLS game between D.C. United and Toronto 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of MLS picks.

Our independent predictive analytics model currently gives D.C. United a 54.7% chance of winning, Toronto a 23.5% chance of winning, and the draw a 21.8% chance of happening.

According to our model, the 2.5-goal over/under has a 62% chance of going over.

D.C. United vs. Toronto FC Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market D.C. United Toronto Draw
Moneyline -125 +300 +280
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -162 +134

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

D.C. United vs. Toronto FC Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, coupled with the best odds, reveal the top betting picks for every game, including D.C. United vs. Toronto FC. Our MLS best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

Dimers Pro gives sports bettors an edge. Dimers Pro subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games. Join now to get instant access and see any potential picks for this matchup.

 

D.C. United vs. Toronto FC Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, here are the top three most likely final scores based on our model:

Final Score Probability
DCU 1-1 TFC 9.9%
DCU 2-1 TFC 9.7%
DCU 1-0 TFC 8.1%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, which means the most likely correct score may differ from our predicted winner.

D.C. United vs. Toronto FC Game Information

Saturday's matchup between D.C. United and Toronto in MLS at Audi Field is scheduled to commence at 7:30PM ET.

  • Who: D.C. United vs. Toronto FC
  • Date: Saturday, June 1, 2024
  • Time: 7:30PM ET / 4:30PM PT
  • Venue: Audi Field

 

Our full betting coverage of D.C. United vs. Toronto FC includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, D.C. United has a 54.7% win probability on Saturday, Toronto has a 23.5% win probability, and there is a 21.8% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate D.C. United vs. Toronto insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are drawn from current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay well-informed with the most recent MLS news and our data-led MLS picks and parlays all season long.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365