• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

D.C. United vs. Philadelphia Union Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/4/2024]

D.C. United vs. Philadelphia Union Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/4/2024]

D.C. United will take on Philadelphia in MLS action at Audi Field on Saturday, starting at 7:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's full preview of Saturday's D.C. United vs. Philadelphia matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: For exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day, sign up to Dimers Pro today.

D.C. United vs. Philadelphia Union Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used advanced machine learning and data to simulate the outcome of Saturday's MLS game between D.C. United and Philadelphia 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of MLS picks.

Our proven predictive analytics model gives D.C. United a 39.5% chance of winning, Philadelphia a 36.5% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.0% chance of happening.

According to our model, the 2.5-goal over/under has a 58% chance of going over.

D.C. United vs. Philadelphia Union Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market D.C. United Philadelphia Draw
Moneyline +120 +210 +260
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -185 +130

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

D.C. United vs. Philadelphia Union Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, combined with the latest odds, reveal the top betting picks to place on every game, including D.C. United vs. Philadelphia Union. Our MLS best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

With a betting edge of 4.1%, a pick from the D.C. United vs. Philadelphia Union game is featured in today's best bets on Dimers Pro.

Through Dimers Pro, we give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join now to find the pick we have for this game.

 

D.C. United vs. Philadelphia Union Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
DCU 1-1 PHI 11%
DCU 2-1 PHI 8.6%
DCU 1-2 PHI 8.2%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, which means the most likely correct score can differ from our predicted winner.

D.C. United vs. Philadelphia Union Game Information

Saturday's action between D.C. United and Philadelphia in MLS at Audi Field is scheduled to start at 7:30PM ET.

 

Our full betting coverage of D.C. United vs. Philadelphia Union includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live updates.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, D.C. United has a 39.5% win probability on Saturday, Philadelphia has a 36.5% win probability, and there is a 24.0% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate D.C. United vs. Philadelphia insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are sourced from current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay well-informed with the most recent MLS news and our analytics-driven MLS picks and parlays all season long.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365