D.C. United vs. FC Cincinnati Prediction - Oct 9, 2022

MLS action continues on Sunday at 2:30PM ET as Cincinnati squares off with D.C. United at Audi Field.

Dimers' free betting picks for D.C. United vs. Cincinnati, plus game predictions and best odds, are featured below.

 

Who will win D.C. United vs. FC Cincinnati?

Using state-of-the-art machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's D.C. United-Cincinnati MLS game 10,000 times.

Dimers' popular predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives D.C. United a 30.7% chance of winning, Cincinnati a 46.7% chance of winning, and the draw a 22.6% chance of happening.

More: D.C. United vs. Cincinnati Simulated 10,000 Times

D.C. United vs. FC Cincinnati Current Odds

  • Moneyline: D.C. United +205, Cincinnati +116, Draw +275
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-166/+140)

Moneyline and Over/Under

PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for D.C. United at +205. That means you can bet $100 to profit $205, earning a total payout of $305, if it wins.

Elsewhere, Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Cincinnati at +116, where you can put down $100 to profit $116, earning a total payout of $216, if it wins.

Lastly, Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +275, which means you can bet $100 to win $275, for a total payout of $375, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored is set at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -166, while Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at +140.

As always, check out the sportsbooks you have access to in your state for the best MLS odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is a 64% chance of going Over.

More: Best Prop Bets to Make Today

Best Bets for D.C. United vs. FC Cincinnati

 

Dimers' best bets are based on complex simulations and betting intelligence to bring you the best possible plays every time.

D.C. United vs. FC Cincinnati Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.

 

Dimers has full coverage of Sunday's D.C. United-Cincinnati matchup, including pregame predictions, top betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates often, so keep an eye on this article for the latest betting analysis ahead of D.C. United vs. Cincinnati on Sunday October 9, 2022.

 

D.C. United vs. FC Cincinnati 2022 Game Info

Sunday's game between D.C. United and Cincinnati in MLS at Audi Field is scheduled to start at 2:30PM ET.

  • Who: D.C. United vs. Cincinnati
  • Date: Sunday October 9, 2022
  • Time: 2:30PM ET / 11:30AM PT
  • Venue: Audi Field

Looking to join an online sportsbook and start betting on MLS today? Check out the top sportsbook offers in your state.

Want more MLS previews like this?

To get more MLS betting previews like you've just read for D.C. United vs. Cincinnati, all you've gotta do is visit our MLS Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can produce the most comprehensive MLS betting previews available. We do this by comparing our own probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) the minute they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.

Lastly, Dimers' World Cup 2022 Futures page is our in-house approach to revealing who will win the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, with our data-led probabilities compared to the best odds to win the World Cup.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...