• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Crystal Palace vs. Brentford Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks [12/30/2023]

Crystal Palace vs. Brentford Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks  [12/30/2023]

Crystal Palace and Brentford will lock horns in the Premier League at Selhurst Park on Saturday, with kickoff at 10:00AM ET.

Dimers.com's full betting preview for Saturday's Crystal Palace vs. Brentford matchup includes the latest betting odds, as well as our predictions and picks for the game.

Crystal Palace vs. Brentford Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used advanced machine learning and statistics to simulate the outcome of Saturday's Premier League match between Crystal Palace and Brentford 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of Premier League predictions.

Our popular predictive analytics model currently gives Crystal Palace a 44.3% chance of winning, Brentford a 29.3% chance of winning, and the draw a 26.4% chance of happening.

According to our model, Crystal Palace has a 44.3% chance of winning, Brentford a 29.3% chance of getting the W, and the draw is a 26.4% chance of happening.

The Over/Under total of 2.5 goals has a 53% chance of going under.

To make the most of today's Brentford vs. Crystal Palace betting analysis, check out the best sportsbook promos currently available in your state.

Crystal Palace vs. Brentford Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Crystal Palace Brentford Draw
Moneyline +130 +240 +230
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals +114 -145
  • BetMGM Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Crystal Palace at +130. That means you can bet $100 to profit $130, earning a total payout of $230, if it wins.
  • Meanwhile, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Brentford at +240, where you can put down $100 to profit $240, earning a total payout of $340 if it wins.
  • Lastly, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +230, which means you can bet $100 to win $230, for a total payout of $330, if it hits.
  • The Over/Under sits at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +114, while BetMGM currently has the best odds for the Under at -145.

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

As always, make sure you check the sports betting sites you can bet with in your state for the best Premier League odds and lines.

Crystal Palace vs. Brentford Picks

By comparing our predictions to the odds listed above, we have determined the best betting picks to place on this game:

Bet Type Our Pick Best Odds
Moneyline Crystal Palace +130
Total Goals Over 2.5 +114

 

Despite the Under being more likely to hit on this occasion, Over 2.5 is our best bet on account of the better odds (+114) that are available from FanDuel Sportsbook.

Our best Premier League bets are based on detailed simulations and betting intelligence to serve you the best possible plays every week of the year.

Remember, our model updates regularly, so check this article for any changes to our betting analysis ahead of Crystal Palace vs. Brentford on Saturday December 30, 2023.

Crystal Palace vs. Brentford Game Information

Saturday's Premier League matchup between Crystal Palace and Brentford at Selhurst Park is scheduled to commence in the United States at 10:00AM ET.

  • Who: Crystal Palace vs. Brentford
  • Date: Saturday December 30, 2023
  • Time: 10:00AM ET / 7:00AM PT
  • Venue: Selhurst Park

 

Our full betting coverage of Crystal Palace vs. Brentford includes pregame predictions, betting picks, and live win probabilities.

How to Bet on Crystal Palace vs. Brentford

Want to join an online sportsbook and start betting on Soccer in the United States now? Check out the best sportsbook offers in your state.

Conclusion

This preview article has been partially generated using automated processes and AI technology. Our goal is to provide timely and accurate updates on this week's Crystal Palace vs. Brentford contest, and automation assists in data collection, analysis, and formatting. Human editing and quality control are performed to ensure the content meets our editorial guidelines.

Dimers' predictions are made thanks to 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods. While these Crystal Palace vs. Brentford predictions can help you make informed decisions, it's vital that you gamble responsibly and manage your bankroll effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may earn a referral fee at no additional cost to you.

More on Premier League

Stay updated with the most recent Premier League betting news and our data-led Premier League picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our Premier League futures odds give you the most up-to-date predictions and the best available odds on the Premier League title winner.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365