• WNBA
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Crystal Palace vs. Aston Villa Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks [5/19/2024]

Crystal Palace vs. Aston Villa Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks [5/19/2024]

Crystal Palace will face Aston Villa in Premier League Final Day action at Selhurst Park on Sunday, commencing at 11:00AM ET.

Dimers.com's full preview of Sunday's Crystal Palace vs. Aston Villa matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Dimers Pro unlocks +EV bets daily. We give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join Dimers Pro now for less than $1 a day!

Crystal Palace vs. Aston Villa Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used trusted machine learning and statistical analysis to simulate the result of Sunday's Premier League match between Crystal Palace and Aston Villa 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of Premier League picks.

Our popular predictive analytics model currently gives Crystal Palace a 47.6% chance of winning, Aston Villa a 29.6% chance of winning, and the draw a 22.8% chance of happening.

Crystal Palace vs. Aston Villa Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Crystal Palace Aston Villa Draw
Moneyline -165 +380 +360

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Crystal Palace vs. Aston Villa Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, combined with the best odds, reveal the top betting picks for every game, including Crystal Palace vs. Aston Villa. Our Premier League best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

With an edge of 8.8%, a pick from the Crystal Palace vs. Aston Villa game is featured in today's best bets on Dimers Pro.

Through Dimers Pro, we give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join now to find the pick we have for this game.

 

Crystal Palace vs. Aston Villa Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
CRY 1-1 AVL 10.1%
CRY 2-1 AVL 9.3%
CRY 1-0 AVL 7.2%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, which means the most likely correct score may differ from our predicted winner.

Crystal Palace vs. Aston Villa Game Information

Sunday's Premier League matchup between Crystal Palace and Aston Villa at Selhurst Park is scheduled to commence in the United States at 11:00AM ET.

 

Our full coverage of Crystal Palace vs. Aston Villa includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Crystal Palace has a 47.6% win probability on Sunday, Aston Villa has a 29.6% win probability, and there is a 22.8% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Crystal Palace vs. Aston Villa insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are rooted in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on Premier League

Stay updated with the most recent Premier League betting news and our analytics-driven Premier League picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our Premier League futures odds give you the latest predictions and the best available odds on the Premier League title winner.

Ryan Leaver
Senior Sports and Sports Betting Editor

Ryan Leaver has long been entrenched in the world of sports and sports betting, now specializing in the NBA, NFL, college football, college basketball, and soccer. His passion shines through in his detailed game previews, best bets, props, and futures articles for both the NBA and NFL, along with his sharp prop bets for college football and insightful best bets for college basketball. Ryan’s expertise also extends to soccer, where he frequently offers practical betting tips and highlights the bets of the day. 

Known for his keen eye for valuable betting promos, Ryan adeptly guides bettors toward opportunities that enhance their wagering experiences. Collaborating often with DimersBOT, his articles are meticulously researched and offer savvy betting advice, making him a trusted source for sports bettors.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365