• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Cruz Azul vs. Pachuca Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [1/13/2024]

Cruz Azul vs. Pachuca Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks  [1/13/2024]

Cruz Azul and Pachuca will lock horns in Liga MX at Estadio Azteca on Saturday January 13, with kickoff at 8:00PM ET.

Dimers.com's in-depth betting preview for the Cruz Azul vs. Pachuca matchup includes the latest betting odds, as well as our predictions and picks for the game.

Cruz Azul vs. Pachuca Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used trusted machine learning and data to simulate the result of the Liga MX game between Cruz Azul and Pachuca 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of Liga MX predictions.

Our proven predictive analytics model currently gives Cruz Azul a 42.8% chance of winning, Pachuca a 31.4% chance of winning, and the draw a 25.8% chance of happening.

According to our model, Cruz Azul has a 42.8% chance of winning, Pachuca a 31.4% chance of getting the W, and the draw is a 25.8% chance of happening.

The Over/Under total of 2.5 goals also has an equal 50-50 chance of hitting.

To make the most of today's Pachuca vs. Cruz Azul betting analysis, check out the best sportsbook promos currently available in your state.

Cruz Azul vs. Pachuca Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Cruz Azul Pachuca Draw
Moneyline +120 +210 +250
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -118 -115
  • BetMGM Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Cruz Azul at +120. That means you can bet $100 to profit $120, earning a total payout of $220, if it wins.
  • Elsewhere, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Pachuca at +210, where you can bet $100 to profit $210, earning a total payout of $310 if it wins.
  • Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +250, which means you can bet $100 to win $250, for a total payout of $350, if it hits.
  • The Over/Under sits at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -118, while DraftKings currently has the best odds for the Under at -115.

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

As always, check out the sports betting sites you can bet with in your state for the best Liga MX odds and lines.

Cruz Azul vs. Pachuca Picks

By comparing our predictions to the odds listed above, we have identified the best betting picks to make on this game:

Bet Type Our Pick Best Odds
Moneyline Pachuca +210
Total Goals Under 2.5 -115

 

Our advanced modelling suggests that, betting on Pachuca moneyline is the best option because of the edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds currently available.

Taking advantage of the edges seen here at Dimers is one of the keys to being a profitable sports bettor in the long run.

Dimers' Liga MX best bets are based on complex modeling and gambling expertise to bring you the best possible plays every week of the year.

Remember, our model updates regularly, so keep an eye on this page for any changes to our betting analysis before Cruz Azul vs. Pachuca on Saturday January 13, 2024.

Cruz Azul vs. Pachuca Game Information

The game between Cruz Azul and Pachuca at Estadio Azteca is scheduled to start at 8:00PM ET on Sat Jan 13, 2024.

  • Who: Cruz Azul vs. Pachuca
  • Date: Saturday January 13, 2024
  • Time: 8:00PM ET / 5:00PM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Azteca

 

Our full betting coverage of Cruz Azul vs. Pachuca includes pregame predictions, betting picks, and live win probabilities.

How to Bet on Cruz Azul vs. Pachuca

Enjoy Dimers.com and want to keep the site free? Every time you join a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.

These fees help us keep Dimers free for everyone. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our trusted sports betting partners below.

Conclusion

This preview article has been partially generated using automated processes and AI technology. Our goal is to provide timely and accurate updates on the Cruz Azul vs. Pachuca clash, and automation assists in data collection, analysis, and formatting. Human editing and quality control are performed to ensure the content meets our editorial standards.

Dimers' picks and predictions are based on 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods. While our Cruz Azul vs. Pachuca picks can help you make informed decisions, it's vital that you gamble responsibly and manage your bankroll effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee at no additional cost to you.

More on Liga MX

Stay updated with the most recent Liga MX betting news and our analytics-driven Liga MX picks and parlays all season long.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365