• WNBA
  • NFL
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Cruz Azul vs. Atlas Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [4/21/2024]

Cruz Azul vs. Atlas Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [4/21/2024]

Cruz Azul will square off with Atlas in the Liga MX playoffs at Estadio Ciudad de los Deportes on Sunday, beginning at 8:00PM ET.

Dimers.com's comprehensive preview of Sunday's Cruz Azul vs. Atlas matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

THIS WEEK ONLY: Use the code DIMERSANNUAL at checkout to get 20% off an annual Dimers Pro subscription. That's less than $17 a month. Join now and get unlimited access to all our Liga MX insights.

Cruz Azul vs. Atlas Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used trusted machine learning and statistical analysis to simulate the result of Sunday's Liga MX matchup between Cruz Azul and Atlas 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of Liga MX picks.

Our popular predictive analytics model currently gives Cruz Azul a 66.1% chance of winning, Atlas a 14.0% chance of winning, and the draw a 19.9% chance of happening.

According to our model, the 2.5-goal over/under also has a 55% chance of going over.

Cruz Azul vs. Atlas Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Cruz Azul Atlas Draw
Moneyline -275 +750 +425
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -160 +125

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Cruz Azul vs. Atlas Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, coupled with the current odds, reveal the top betting picks to place on every game, including Cruz Azul vs. Atlas. Our Liga MX best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

With a betting edge of 2.3%, a pick from the Cruz Azul vs. Atlas game is featured in today's best bets on Dimers Pro.

Join Dimers Pro now to get exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games, including the ability to see the pick we have for this game.

EXCLUSIVE: Save $50 on an annual subscription for a limited time only by using code DIMERSANNUAL at the Dimers Pro checkout.

 

Cruz Azul vs. Atlas Correct Score Prediction

As well as providing probabilities on the moneyline and over/under, our model has determined just how likely each final score is, with the top three most likely presented below:

Score Probability
2-0 Cruz Azul win 11.8%
1-0 Cruz Azul win 11.43%
2-1 Cruz Azul win 9.78%

Cruz Azul vs. Atlas Game Information

Sunday's action between Cruz Azul and Atlas at Estadio Ciudad de los Deportes is scheduled to start at 8:00PM ET.

  • Who: Cruz Azul vs. Atlas
  • Date: Sunday, April 21, 2024
  • Time: 8:00PM ET / 5:00PM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Ciudad de los Deportes

 

Our full betting coverage of Cruz Azul vs. Atlas includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Cruz Azul has a 66.1% win probability on Sunday, Atlas has a 14.0% win probability, and there is a 19.9% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Cruz Azul vs. Atlas insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are sourced from current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on Liga MX

Stay updated with the latest Liga MX betting news and our data-led Liga MX picks and parlays all season long.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365