• NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Croatia vs. Morocco Prediction and Odds - Dec 17, 2022

Croatia vs. Morocco Prediction and Odds - Dec 17, 2022

Croatia and Morocco clash in the third-place playoff of the World Cup 2022 at Khalifa International Stadium in Qatar on Saturday, with kickoff at 10:00AM ET.

The FIFA World Cup is known for being one of the biggest sporting events in the world. The winner of the Morocco vs. Croatia game will progress to the in Qatar.

Dimers' best betting picks for Croatia vs. Morocco, as well as game predictions and best odds, are featured in this article.

 

Who will win Croatia vs. Morocco?

Based on state-of-the-art machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's Croatia-Morocco World Cup 2022 matchup 10,000 times.

Dimers' proven predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Croatia a 45.0% chance of winning, Morocco a 29.5% chance of winning, and the draw a 25.5% chance of happening.

More: Full Betting Guide for Croatia vs. Morocco

Morocco vs. Croatia Current Odds

  • Moneyline: Croatia +125, Morocco +215, Draw +260
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-118/+100)

Moneyline and Over/Under

BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Croatia at +125. That means you can bet $100 to profit $125, earning a total payout of $225, if it wins.

Elsewhere, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Morocco at +215, where you can bet $100 to profit $215, earning a total payout of $315, if it wins.

Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +260, which means you can bet $100 to win $260, for a total payout of $360, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored is set at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -118, while DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at +100.

As always, check out the sportsbooks you can bet with in your state for the best World Cup 2022 odds in America.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is also considered an equal 50-50 chance of hitting.

More: Track Your Bets via Dimers' Bet Center

Best Bets for Croatia vs. Morocco

 

Dimers' best bets are based on detailed simulations and wagering expertise to serve you the best possible plays every day of the year.

Croatia vs. Morocco Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup for more.

 

Dimers has full betting coverage of Croatia-Morocco matchup at the Qatar World Cup, including pregame predictions, free picks, and live win probabilities.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates frequently, so keep an eye on this page for any changes to our betting analysis before Croatia vs. Morocco on Saturday December 17, 2022.

 

Croatia vs. Morocco 2022 Game Info

Saturday's Soccer World Cup action between Croatia and Morocco at Khalifa International Stadium in Qatar is scheduled to start at 10:00AM ET.

  • Who: Croatia vs. Morocco
  • Date: Saturday December 17, 2022
  • Time: 10:00AM ET / 7:00AM PT
  • Venue: Khalifa International Stadium

All dates and times mentioned in this article are United States Eastern Time unless otherwise stated.

Want to join an online sportsbook and start betting? We've listed the best available sign-up offers for each and every legal betting state.

Want more World Cup 2022 predictions like this?

So, you liked our Croatia vs. Morocco betting analysis? Awesome. Did you know our World Cup 2022 Betting News section has a comprehensive betting preview for every World Cup 2022 match the second the sportsbooks put out their odds?

That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds against its own probabilities to find value in the markets. This allows us to write the most reliable SWC betting previews and beat the public and the sportsbooks to the punch.

It's only a click away, so why not take a look around?

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him to the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365