• NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Colorado Rapids vs. Vancouver Whitecaps Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/15/2024]

Colorado Rapids vs. Vancouver Whitecaps Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/15/2024]

MLS action continues on Wednesday at 9:30PM ET as Vancouver locks horns with Colorado at Dick's Sporting Goods Park.

Dimers.com's comprehensive preview of Wednesday's Colorado vs. Vancouver matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Dimers Pro unlocks +EV bets daily. We give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join Dimers Pro now for less than $1 a day!

Colorado Rapids vs. Vancouver Whitecaps Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used powerful machine learning and data to simulate the result of Wednesday's MLS matchup between Colorado and Vancouver 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of MLS picks.

Our leading predictive analytics model gives Colorado a 46.3% chance of winning, Vancouver a 29.8% chance of winning, and the draw a 23.9% chance of happening.

According to our model, the over/under total of 2.5 goals has a 58% chance of going over.

Colorado Rapids vs. Vancouver Whitecaps Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Colorado Vancouver Draw
Moneyline -105 +270 +275
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -150 +120

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Colorado Rapids vs. Vancouver Whitecaps Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, paired with the best odds, reveal the top betting picks to place on every game, including Colorado Rapids vs. Vancouver Whitecaps. Our MLS best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

With an edge of 2.8%, a pick from the Colorado Rapids vs. Vancouver Whitecaps game is featured in today's best bets on Dimers Pro.

Join Dimers Pro now to get exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games, including the ability to see the pick we have for this game.


Colorado Rapids vs. Vancouver Whitecaps Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, here are the top three most likely final scores based on our model:

Final Score Probability
CLR 1-1 VAN 11%
CLR 2-1 VAN 9.3%
CLR 1-0 VAN 8.4%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, which means the most likely correct score may differ from our predicted winner.

Colorado Rapids vs. Vancouver Whitecaps Game Information

Wednesday's game between Colorado and Vancouver in MLS at Dick's Sporting Goods Park is scheduled to begin at 9:30PM ET.


Our full coverage of Colorado Rapids vs. Vancouver Whitecaps includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.


According to our computer model, Colorado has a 46.3% win probability on Wednesday, Vancouver has a 29.8% win probability, and there is a 23.9% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Colorado vs. Vancouver insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are sourced from current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay up-to-date with the most recent MLS betting news and our analytics-driven MLS picks and parlays all season long.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners