• NFL
  • NBA
  • NHL
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Club Tijuana vs. Pumas UNAM Prediction and Odds - Jan 27, 2023

Liga MX action continues on Friday at 10:05PM ET as Pumas UNAM takes on Club Tijuana at Estadio Caliente.

Dimers' free betting picks for Club Tijuana vs. Pumas UNAM, as well as game predictions and best odds, are featured in this article.

 

Who will win Club Tijuana vs. Pumas UNAM?

Based on cutting-edge computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Friday's Club Tijuana-Pumas UNAM Liga MX matchup 10,000 times.

Dimers' famous predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Club Tijuana a 42.8% chance of winning, Pumas UNAM a 32.5% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.7% chance of happening.

More: Club Tijuana vs. Pumas UNAM Simulated 10K Times

Club Tijuana vs. Pumas UNAM Odds

  • Moneyline: Club Tijuana +100, Pumas UNAM +280, Draw +260
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-128/+106)

Moneyline and Over/Under

DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Club Tijuana at +100. That means you can risk $100 to win $100, for a total payout of $200, if it gets the W.

Elsewhere, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Pumas UNAM at +280, where you can bet $100 to profit $280, earning a total payout of $380, if it wins.

Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +260, which means you can bet $100 to win $260, for a total payout of $360, if it hits.

The Over/Under sits at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -128, while PointsBet currently has the best odds for the Under at +106.

As always, make sure you check the sportsbooks you have access to in your state for the best Liga MX odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is a 55% chance of going Over.

More: Predictions for Every Liga MX Game

Best Bets for Club Tijuana vs. Pumas UNAM

 

Every time you see a 🔥, that means you've found one of Dimers' best bets of the day across all major pro and college sports.

Our best bets are based on world-class modeling and betting expertise to help you make more informed decisions with the legal sportsbooks in your state.

According to DimersBOT, taking Pumas UNAM moneyline is the best option due to the 6.2% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds currently available.

Taking advantage of the edges seen on Dimers is crucial to achieving long-term profitability as a bettor.

Club Tijuana vs. Pumas UNAM Betting Guide

Click or tap on See Matchup for more.

 

Dimers has full coverage of this week's Club Tijuana-Pumas UNAM matchup, including pregame predictions, best betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Remember, DimersBOT updates regularly, so keep an eye on this article for the latest betting insights before Club Tijuana vs. Pumas UNAM on Friday January 27, 2023.

 

Club Tijuana vs. Pumas UNAM 2023 Game Info

Friday's game between Club Tijuana and Pumas UNAM at Estadio Caliente is scheduled to start at 10:05PM ET.

  • Who: Club Tijuana vs. Pumas UNAM
  • Date: Friday January 27, 2023
  • Time: 10:05PM ET / 7:05PM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Caliente

Want to join an online sportsbook and start betting? Check out the best sportsbook promos in your state.

Want more Liga MX previews like this?

So, you liked our Club Tijuana vs. Pumas UNAM betting predictions? Awesome. Did you know our Liga MX Betting News section has a comprehensive betting preview for every Liga MX match as soon as the sportsbooks put out their odds?

That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds (aka Vegas odds) against its own probabilities to find edges in the markets, which allows us to create the most reliable Liga MX betting previews and beat the public and the sportsbooks to the punch.

It's only a click away, so why not see for yourself?

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered in 2022
icon 1,650,000+
Users
Visit our partners