Club Leon vs. Club Tijuana Prediction and Odds - Oct 2, 2022

Club Leon takes on Club Tijuana in Liga MX action at Estadio León on Sunday, commencing at 9:00PM ET.

Dimers' free betting picks for Club Leon vs. Club Tijuana, plus game predictions and betting odds, are featured below.

 

Who will win Club Leon vs. Club Tijuana?

Using state-of-the-art machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Club Leon-Club Tijuana Liga MX matchup 10,000 times.

Dimers' renowned predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Club Leon a 57.5% chance of winning, Club Tijuana a 20.9% chance of winning, and the draw a 21.6% chance of happening.

More: Club Leon vs. Club Tijuana Simulated 10K Times

Club Leon vs. Club Tijuana Current Odds

  • Moneyline: Club Leon -120, Club Tijuana +300, Draw +300
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-169/+140)

Moneyline and Over/Under

DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Club Leon at -120. That means you can risk $120 to win $100, for a total payout of $220, if it gets the W.

On the other hand, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Club Tijuana at +300, where you can bet $100 to profit $300, earning a total payout of $400, if it wins.

Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +300, which means you can bet $100 to win $300, for a total payout of $400, if it hits.

The Over/Under is set at 2.5 with Caesars Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -169, as well as the best odds for the Under at +140.

As always, check out all the sportsbooks that are available in your state for the best Liga MX odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals is a 60% chance of going Over.

More: Best Prop Bets to Make Today

Best Bets for Club Leon vs. Club Tijuana

 

Our best bets are based on detailed simulations and wagering expertise to help you make smarter investments with the legal sportsbooks in America.

Despite the Over being more likely to hit on this occasion, Under 2.5 is our best bet owing to the better odds (+140) that are available from Caesars Sportsbook.

Club Leon vs. Club Tijuana Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup for more.

 

Dimers has full betting coverage of Sunday's Club Leon-Club Tijuana matchup, including pregame predictions, top betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates frequently, so keep checking this article for any changes to our betting analysis before Club Leon vs. Club Tijuana on Sunday October 2, 2022.

 

Club Leon vs. Club Tijuana 2022 Game Info

Sunday's game between Club Leon and Club Tijuana at Estadio León is scheduled to commence at 9:00PM ET.

  • Who: Club Leon vs. Club Tijuana
  • Date: Sunday October 2, 2022
  • Time: 9:00PM ET / 6:00PM PT
  • Venue: Estadio León

Ready to join an online sportsbook and start betting today? Check out the top sports betting sign-up offers in your state.

Want more Liga MX previews like this?

So, you liked our Club Leon vs. Club Tijuana betting analysis? Awesome. Did you know our Liga MX Betting News section has a detailed betting preview for every Liga MX matchup the second the sportsbooks release their odds?

That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds against its own probabilities to find edges in the markets. This allows us to create the most reliable Liga MX betting previews and get the jump on the public and the sportsbooks.

It's only a click away, so why not see for yourself?

Lastly, Dimers' World Cup 2022 Futures page is our in-house approach to revealing who will win the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, with our data-led probabilities matched against the best odds to win the World Cup.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...