Chicago White Sox vs. Arizona Diamondbacks: Diamondbacks Predicted to Win After New Data Released for Sunday's MLB Game [6/16/2024]

Chicago White Sox vs. Arizona Diamondbacks: Diamondbacks Predicted to Win After New Data Released for Sunday's MLB Game [6/16/2024]

The Arizona Diamondbacks and Chicago White Sox will meet in MLB action at Chase Field on Sunday, starting at 4:10PM ET.

The Diamondbacks will start Jordan Montgomery (4-4, 6.58 ERA), while the White Sox will counter with Drew Thorpe (0-0, 1.80 ERA).

Based on the latest simulation results, Dimers.com’s predictive MLB model (see Dimers Pro for full access) has picked the Arizona Diamondbacks as the most likely winner of the game.

“We have used the latest data to simulate the outcome of Sunday's White Sox-Diamondbacks game 10,000 times,” said Dimers.com data analyst Greg Butyn. “By integrating all recent updates and numerous additional factors, our prediction gives the Diamondbacks a 60% chance of victory, while the White Sox stand at 40%.”

White Sox vs. Diamondbacks Game-Day Updates and Essential Details

Sunday's MLB matchup between the Diamondbacks and White Sox at Chase Field is scheduled to commence at 4:10PM ET.

Dimers.com's full preview of Sunday's White Sox vs. Diamondbacks matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

Before making any the Diamondbacks vs. White Sox picks, be sure to check out the latest MLB predictions and betting advice from Dimers Pro.

White Sox vs. Diamondbacks Prediction: Who Will Win, Cover the Run Line

We have used innovative machine learning and statistics to simulate the outcome of Sunday's MLB matchup between the White Sox and Diamondbacks 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of MLB predictions.

Our proven predictive analytics model gives the Diamondbacks a 60% chance of beating the White Sox.

According to our model, the White Sox (+1.5) have a 58% chance of covering the run line, while the over/under total of 8.5 runs has a 55% chance of going over.

 

White Sox vs. Diamondbacks Odds [6/16/2024]

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Bet Type White Sox Diamondbacks
Run Line +1.5 (-135) -1.5 (+120)
Moneyline +152 -175
Total o8.5 (-115) u8.5 (+102)

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

White Sox vs. Diamondbacks Picks

The strongest edge our model has found in this White Sox vs. Diamondbacks matchup is on the run line. Our expert predictions, matched against the latest odds, reveal MLB best bets in each major market, every day of the season.

Full access to our picks is available via Dimers Pro.

Plus, gain access to all of today's bets, expert analysis, real-time updates, and exclusive insights, including unlimited best bets, props, trends, and customizable parlays.

Calling Our Shot: Free ⚾️ Picks

Calling Our Shot produces daily MLB betting content, including the latest free picks featured below.

Conclusion

We predict the Diamondbacks, with a 60% win probability, will likely beat the White Sox on Sunday.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate White Sox vs. Diamondbacks insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are rooted in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLB

Stay well-informed with the most recent MLB betting news and our analytics-driven MLB picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our World Series odds give you the most up-to-date numbers and the best available odds on the World Series, American League, National League, and each division.

Dave Garofolo
Content Producer

Dave Garofolo, a seasoned fantasy sports and betting enthusiast with a special affection for MLB and NFL, uses his deep knowledge to craft game previews for the NBA, MLB, and NFL. He also brings his expertise to the golf world with tournament previews and parlays for the PGA TOUR and major golf tournaments. Additionally, Dave offers valuable props for NBA, MLB, NHL, and NCAAM basketball, along with best bets for MLB, NHL, and NCAAM. 

When not delving into the world of sports, Dave is an avid advocate for New Haven pizza, enjoys reading comic books, gardening, and spending time with his cats. His broad interests and detailed sports insights ensure that his contributions are both engaging and informative.

On the socials

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365