• NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Chicago Fire vs. LA Galaxy Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [6/1/2024]

Chicago Fire vs. LA Galaxy Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [6/1/2024]

Chicago will square off with LA Galaxy in MLS action at Soldier Field on Saturday, commencing at 8:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's comprehensive preview of Saturday's Chicago vs. LA Galaxy matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: For exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day, sign up to Dimers Pro today.

Chicago Fire vs. LA Galaxy Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used advanced machine learning and data to simulate the outcome of Saturday's MLS game between Chicago and LA Galaxy 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of MLS picks.

Our independent predictive analytics model gives Chicago a 38.9% chance of winning, LA Galaxy a 37.3% chance of winning, and the draw a 23.8% chance of happening.

Chicago Fire vs. LA Galaxy Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Chicago LA Galaxy Draw
Moneyline +120 +195 +270

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Chicago Fire vs. LA Galaxy Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, paired with the best odds, reveal the top betting picks to place on every game, including Chicago Fire vs. LA Galaxy. Our MLS best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

With an edge of 3.4%, a pick from the Chicago Fire vs. LA Galaxy game is featured in today's best bets on Dimers Pro.

Dimers Pro subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games. Join now to get instant access and see the pick we have for this game.


Chicago Fire vs. LA Galaxy Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, here are the top three most likely final scores based on our model:

Final Score Probability
CHI 1-1 LAG 10.7%
CHI 2-1 LAG 8.5%
CHI 1-2 LAG 8.3%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, which means the most likely correct score may differ from our predicted winner.

Chicago Fire vs. LA Galaxy Game Information

Saturday's action between Chicago and LA Galaxy in MLS at Soldier Field is scheduled to begin at 8:30PM ET.

  • Who: Chicago Fire vs. LA Galaxy
  • Date: Saturday, June 1, 2024
  • Time: 8:30PM ET / 5:30PM PT
  • Venue: Soldier Field


Our full coverage of Chicago Fire vs. LA Galaxy includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.


According to our computer model, Chicago has a 38.9% win probability on Saturday, LA Galaxy has a 37.3% win probability, and there is a 23.8% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Chicago vs. LA Galaxy insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are rooted in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay well-informed with the latest MLS news and our analytics-driven MLS picks and parlays all season long.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners