• WNBA
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Chelsea vs. Bournemouth Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks [5/19/2024]

Chelsea vs. Bournemouth Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks [5/19/2024]

Chelsea will square off with Bournemouth in Premier League Final Day action at Stamford Bridge on Sunday, beginning at 11:00AM ET.

Dimers.com's comprehensive preview of Sunday's Chelsea vs. Bournemouth matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Dimers Pro unlocks +EV bets daily. We give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join Dimers Pro now for less than $1 a day!

Chelsea vs. Bournemouth Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used powerful machine learning and data to simulate the result of Sunday's Premier League match between Chelsea and Bournemouth 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of Premier League picks.

Our independent predictive analytics model gives Chelsea a 64.0% chance of winning, Bournemouth a 17.5% chance of winning, and the draw an 18.5% chance of happening.

Chelsea vs. Bournemouth Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Chelsea Bournemouth Draw
Moneyline -225 +500 +475

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Chelsea vs. Bournemouth Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, coupled with the current odds, reveal the top betting picks to place on every game, including Chelsea vs. Bournemouth. Our Premier League best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

Dimers Pro gives sports bettors an edge. Join Dimers Pro now to get exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games, including the ability to see any potential picks for this matchup.

 

Chelsea vs. Bournemouth Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 2-1 Chelsea win, here are the top three most likely final scores based on our model:

Final Score Probability
CHE 2-1 BOU 9.5%
CHE 1-1 BOU 8%
CHE 2-0 BOU 8%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations.

Chelsea vs. Bournemouth Game Information

Sunday's Premier League action between Chelsea and Bournemouth at Stamford Bridge is scheduled to start in the USA at 11:00AM ET.

  • Who: Chelsea vs. Bournemouth
  • Date: Sunday, May 19, 2024
  • Time: 11:00AM ET / 8:00AM PT
  • Venue: Stamford Bridge

 

Our full betting coverage of Chelsea vs. Bournemouth includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Chelsea has a 64.0% win probability on Sunday, Bournemouth has a 17.5% win probability, and there is an 18.5% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Chelsea vs. Bournemouth insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are drawn from current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on Premier League

Stay well-informed with the most recent Premier League news and our data-led Premier League picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our Premier League futures odds give you the most up-to-date probabilities and the best available odds on the Premier League title winner.

Ryan Leaver
Senior Sports and Sports Betting Editor

Ryan Leaver has long been entrenched in the world of sports and sports betting, now specializing in the NBA, NFL, college football, college basketball, and soccer. His passion shines through in his detailed game previews, best bets, props, and futures articles for both the NBA and NFL, along with his sharp prop bets for college football and insightful best bets for college basketball. Ryan’s expertise also extends to soccer, where he frequently offers practical betting tips and highlights the bets of the day. 

Known for his keen eye for valuable betting promos, Ryan adeptly guides bettors toward opportunities that enhance their wagering experiences. Collaborating often with DimersBOT, his articles are meticulously researched and offer savvy betting advice, making him a trusted source for sports bettors.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365