• WNBA
  • NFL
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Chelsea vs. Bournemouth Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks [5/19/2024]

Chelsea vs. Bournemouth Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks [5/19/2024]

Premier League action continues on Sunday at 11:00AM ET as Bournemouth takes on the favored Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Sunday's Chelsea vs. Bournemouth matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day. Join Dimers Pro now to get instant access.

Chelsea vs. Bournemouth Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used advanced machine learning and data to simulate the outcome of Sunday's Premier League match between Chelsea and Bournemouth 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of Premier League predictions.

Our popular predictive analytics model gives Chelsea a 62.8% chance of winning, Bournemouth an 18.1% chance of winning, and the draw a 19.1% chance of happening.

Chelsea vs. Bournemouth Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Chelsea Bournemouth Draw
Moneyline -210 +480 +450

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Chelsea vs. Bournemouth Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, coupled with the latest odds, reveal the top betting picks for every game, including Chelsea vs. Bournemouth. Our Premier League best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

Improve your odds with Dimers Pro. Through Dimers Pro, we give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join now to find any potential picks for this matchup.

 

Chelsea vs. Bournemouth Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 2-1 Chelsea win, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
CHE 2-1 BOU 9.6%
CHE 1-1 BOU 8.3%
CHE 2-0 BOU 8.2%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations.

Chelsea vs. Bournemouth Game Information

Sunday's Premier League game between Chelsea and Bournemouth at Stamford Bridge is scheduled to start in the United States at 11:00AM ET.

  • Who: Chelsea vs. Bournemouth
  • Date: Sunday, May 19, 2024
  • Time: 11:00AM ET / 8:00AM PT
  • Venue: Stamford Bridge

 

Our full coverage of Chelsea vs. Bournemouth includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Chelsea has a 62.8% win probability on Sunday, Bournemouth has an 18.1% win probability, and there is a 19.1% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Chelsea vs. Bournemouth insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are grounded in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on Premier League

Stay updated with the most recent Premier League news and our analytics-driven Premier League picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our Premier League futures odds give you the most up-to-date predictions and the best available odds on the Premier League title winner.

Ryan Leaver
Senior Sports and Sports Betting Editor

Ryan Leaver has long been entrenched in the world of sports and sports betting, now specializing in the NBA, NFL, college football, college basketball, and soccer. His passion shines through in his detailed game previews, best bets, props, and futures articles for both the NBA and NFL, along with his sharp prop bets for college football and insightful best bets for college basketball. Ryan’s expertise also extends to soccer, where he frequently offers practical betting tips and highlights the bets of the day. 

Known for his keen eye for valuable betting promos, Ryan adeptly guides bettors toward opportunities that enhance their wagering experiences. Collaborating often with DimersBOT, his articles are meticulously researched and offer savvy betting advice, making him a trusted source for sports bettors.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365